one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted
Also looking for a 405 Win case for my collection

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
art thanks for the link but somthing more current & less expensive will do fine.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well you could buy a box of new Hornady ammo, keep one and sell the other 19 to a 95 owner.

One of Us
Picture of SxS-boy
posted Hide Post
D.

How about trading for a once fired horniday case, resized w/ an inert primer and a 265gr flat nose lead bullet. You could PM me w/ what you have that's interesting.I could even anty up a little $$$ for something really good

Joe

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
DH- what would you like, I have a bunch of old, not really collectable and shootable ammo I use for mine. Glad to share one or more.

Are you going to DSC or SCI, I could bring one or more along and meet you at the AR room or dinner?? If not, PM me for more guidance.

Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2553 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote