Find
Notify
Tools

need these cartridges
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of byf42
posted
i am looking for- 22 short, 22 long (not long rifle), 22 cap, 38 long colt, 44 russian, and 44 special. i would like to get about 6 or so of each, enough to shoot each one a few times and one of each for my collection. I cannot justify spending $30 or so for a whole box for the 44 cartridges, and the 22 cartridges are around 8-10 bucks a box. if anyone has some on hand and would like to sell me a few of each, I would be grateful. thanks!

*We Band of 45-70er's*

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Posts: 497 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
byf

I could send you some of the cartridges you are looking for, but not all of them. Your best bet would be a gun show, or two, or a local gun shop that has loose cartridges.

Don't forget, live ammo can only go via UPS or FedEx Ground and the minimum charge will be in the neighborhood of $10 to $12. So if more than one guy has what you need you'll end up paying more in shipping than the cartridges are worth.

Ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of byf42
posted Hide Post
Cheechako-

thought about that. I'm just going to order them from colcarinc.com i wanted some nitro express cartridges too. thanks anyway! patriot

*We Band of 45-70er's*

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Posts: 497 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote