Find
Notify
Tools

22 WRF cartridges
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What would be a fair asking price for 22 Winchester Rim Fire ammunition? Thanks

Posts: 376 | Location: Farmington, NM - USA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iconoclast
posted Hide Post
Shooters typically bring about $10/bx. Collectible depends mightily on what they are & the condition.

Posts: 219 | Location: NH, USA | Registered: 12 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
guess it depends on the age of the ammo too- is it some of the Winchester re-issue stuff or is it older "original " factory loading from pre sixties?

Also are you buying or selling ? This will dictate how badly you need the ammo - or need the money.

I think Mr Iconoclast is pretty right with his suggested value , although we dont often agree, I will acede to him this time ....

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information - I am just trying to help a family out after the loss of a family member. There is about 20 full boxes of the newer cartridges by Remington and about the same ammount of the older boxes - some partials. They were given to me in a box of "junk" and I can't justify keeping it as they need the money. Thanks, again

Posts: 376 | Location: Farmington, NM - USA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
if you have a scanner you could try offering the packets on AuctionArms or similar on-line sellers , or a trip to your local gunshow and crib the corner of someone elses table for an hour should get you a fair return .Try listing them in the sales column on this forum , someone will have a need for them . Good luck!

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote