Find
Notify
Tools

2 bore and 8 bore shells
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of byf42
posted
looking for a 2 bore and an 8 bore inert or live round.. 1 of each. Anyone have one they'd be willing to sell, or know of a place that sells them? thanks!

*We Band of 45-70er's*

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Posts: 497 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
http://www.2-bore.com/ has the 2-bore. i bought one for my dad for christmas 2 years ago... quite a paperweight!

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of byf42
posted Hide Post
was it a "loaded" round, with the bullet seated in the shell, or just the brass?

*We Band of 45-70er's*

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Posts: 497 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back in stock ...

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have loaded 4bore rounds - $40
shipping included.PM me.Ed

MZEE WA SIKU

Posts: 27742 | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of atomiclab
posted Hide Post
wow

One of Us
Picture of atomiclab