Find
Notify
Tools

GERMAN CARTRIDGE COLLECTORS?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi guys
I have a friend, a collector for many years, that is interested in expanding his collection of German cartridges (Sauer, etc), but has no computer. Would any of you be willing to offer up a phone number where he could talk to you about the subject, maybe set up a few trades/purhcases? He is a serious collector with several hundred thousand rounds in his collection, has been doing this since the 60's. Send me a PM or email and I'll get you all together.
thanks
Walt

Posts: 324 | Location: VIRGINIA | Registered: 27 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Walt
If he's not already a member of the IAA www.cartridgecollectors.org than he should be.
They have a forum on their website also (let him use your computer?).

I'm no expert on german rounds, but a couple of the regulars on the IAA board are (they tell me that a decent, not great, collection of 8mm Mauser rounds starts at 7000 varations !!!!! )

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know that he was a member for some time but has let it lapse over the past few years due to health, etc. I'll get on the website you suggest and make access available to him. He's a member of the GCCA and is pursuing that avenue also, via telephone.
Thanks 'gunner, and keep in touch.
Walt

Posts: 324 | Location: VIRGINIA | Registered: 27 January 2007Reply With Quote