New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kynoch 9.5 M-S Factory Ammo
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was cleaning out my Uncle's reloading room and came across 20 rounds of Kynoch 9.5 M-S Factory Ammo(aka 9.5mm Mannlicher Schoenauer, 375 Rimless NE) soft point ammo on stripper clips for use with the M1910 rifle. Sadly the rifle is long gone, and I just can't bring myself to pull the cool old ammo down for components so they need a good home somewhere in the US.

I'd like $60 plus shipping to put towards a nice bottle of single malt to toast to the memory of my Uncle with.

John in Oregon

Posts: 938 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This reminds me of a book I have by Guy Muldoon. Leopards in the night.
He was the ag officer in Nyasaland. He killed crop raiding elephants, buffalo, cattle killing lion and leopards. All with a 9.5 Mann carbine.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Someone here should but that box It's a good price for a rarity. I sold my Model 1910 several years ago to another member here but I always made my own brass. It was a fun little rifle but one needs to remember it's limitations. With the advent of the 375 H+H one year later, it pretty much blew the M/S out of the water.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote