Notify
Tools

7mm Vom Hofe
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of cordell
posted
Hi All,
Does anyone still make the 7mm Vom Hofe (7X66 Vom Hofe Super Express)??? If so where can I find some??? Thanks in advance and God bless.

cordell

Posts: 336 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Best source is the German web-site www.eGun.de
There is a forum....need to put request in German...use a web-translation site. E-mail me for info.....and any help.
aax1@bellsouth.net

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are 20 pieces brass at auction there right now....auction ends tomorrow about 10 AM USA Eastern time zone

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cordell
posted Hide Post
conifer,
Sorry I am late responding but it has been a little hectic around here for the past few days. The deal for the 7.66 may have fallen through the cracks, but please accept my thanks for the input and direction. If it still goes through (doubtfull) I will keep you posted. Thanks again, and God bless.

cordell

one of us
posted Hide Post
Did you try Huntington's? He used to carry them.

Ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There's a rifle in that caliber/cartridge on eGun right now. Maybe try writing to the seller of the rifle??

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yo Rick,

How's tricks?

Off the top of my head can't think of who is currently LOADING amunition for the 7mm S.E. von Hofe but it's out there somewhere; I just can't remember where - but blow me down; for sure finsihed ammo is gonna be SPENDY.

For brass try Horneber they're about as good as it gets - highly recommended:

http://www.huelsen-horneber.de

cheers

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cordell
posted Hide Post
Hello Cheechako, conifer, and Gerry,
Thanks for the info but the deal fell through on the 7MM Vom Hofe. conifer what is the full address for eGuns?? can't find it anywhere. Gerry, HOW THE HECK ARE YOU??? I finally got the rating on the Impala I shot back in September of 05. It went gold with SCI, and rated #42 for Southern Impala. Hey it may not stay there long but that's my story from now on, and I am going to stick with it Wink How are things on your side of the pond and have you done any traveling lately??. Take care and God bless. Rick

one of us
posted Hide Post
www.eGun.de
...............holler at me for any needed translation or advice.
Alex