New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old bullets and boxes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am a shooter and not a collector and recently a friend gave me a large quantity of bullets his father had left him a number of years ago. I got around to looking at the bullets today and most of the boxes appear to be pretty old (some appear to be real old) and I thought some one that collects this sort of thing might get more enjoyment from adding them to their collection than I would from shooting them. Some of the boxes are marked with prices below $4.00! There are boxes from the usual manufacturers that I don't recall ever seeing (I started reloading in 1978) and a couple of boxes from bullet makers I have only read about, many of the boxes are unopened. I have a box of Sisk bullets (.22 caliber), a box of Hornady bullets that is printed "manufactured by J W Hornady, Speer boxes I have never seen, etc. If there is any interest in his sort of thing please let me know. I can email photos if requested.

Thanks,
Karl

Karl Evans

Posts: 2723 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cool stuff, you should not have a problem selling them,

Posts: 59 | Location: Southern Maryland | Registered: 26 January 2013Reply With Quote