New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dardick 'Tround"
 Login/Join

<'Trapper'>
posted
Greetings! I have a couple or three 'trounds' for the Dardick pistol and was wondering if anyone could offer a rough idea of the value of these things? The ones I have are all in 38 Splc which is also the only caliber I have ever seen.
Best regards,

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Trapper,
Depending on the color, the price range is usually $3.00 to $4.00 each. The pale green ones are the most common and, therefore, the least expensive.
Regards,
HockeyPuck

Posts: 235 | Location: Ladson, SC, USA | Registered: 02 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 'Trapper':
....38 Splc which is also the only caliber I have ever seen.

I have samples in 22, 38 Rifle (2.75 " long), 38 pistol with no. 9 shot, and a 50 cal. I believe that they were also made in 9mm and 45 cal, although some of these may have been just plastic adaptors into which normal cartridges were inserted.

the_captn

Posts: 238 | Location: earth | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
<'Trapper'>
posted
Well, I looked adn can only find one of the darn things now. It is NOT a sleeve type device ad the bullet is seated in the plastic, looks like a wadcutter, and the primer looks like a small shotshell primer. The thing is a pale powder blue in color. Now, anymore ideas?
And thanks for the replies as I sure know more than I did before. [Big Grin]
Regards,

one of us
Picture of Iconoclast
posted Hide Post
Trapper, I know there were literally a hundred if not more variations in several calibers. The green .38 are the most common by far. The only guy I know who specializes in these has no email, but if you write Military Arms Research Service, Suite 11, 508 South Willard Street, San Jose, People's Republik of Kalifornia, 95216-3333, he may be able to help you. If it is truly a light blue and not a mutated green, I suspect it will be worth far more than $3.

Posts: 219 | Location: NH, USA | Registered: 12 May 2002Reply With Quote