Find
Notify
Tools

I have a small collection....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
Gentlemen,I have a small catridge collection. Mostly shells begged from strangers at the ranges around here.Some purchased at gun shows.
I found one good sight where I can purchase items, Cartridge Collectors Exchange.
Where else might I go to explore this hobby?

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
you could log onto the International Ammunition Association website at http://cartridgecollectors.org and find a local area Club contact . That will put you in touch with your closest formal group , who will run shows and events in your area.

Also check out the cartridge collectors section on www.gunbroker.com and www.auctionarms.com . There are a multitude of dealers and sellers of cartridges listed on the net , do a search and you will find plenty . There are also the specialty cartridge auction house such as Vic Engel or Pete de Coux who produce auction catalogues at various times through the year.

Once you make contact with a member of a club you will find lots of other collectors in your area more than willing to assist you . Have fun .

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Thanks,muzza. I will check those sites out today. I'm at work so I know I will get little if anything accomplished.
Gotta keep one finger on the Boss Button.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote