Find
Notify
Tools

collecting brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CORNERSTONE
posted
Are there any books with check lists to get started into this? Where can ya buy brass by the piece?

Thanks,
ED

Posts: 148 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact Huntington's (used to be RCBS) and ask for their latest catalog. They have a page of "Single Case Prices" where they sell cases to collectors.

Also, Cartidges Of The World (COTW) is a good reference although it does contain a lot of errors. Costs about $25 and is carried by most major shooters supply such as Midway, Cabellas, etc.

buy@huntingtons.com

1-866-RELOADS

Ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cordell
posted Hide Post
Hi CORNERSTONE,
I am sure I might have a few pieces of brass that you might need. Send me a PM, with what you have, or still need, and your address and I will get what I can spare off to you ASAP. Hey if we can't help each other out once in a while what are we doing on here Wink Take care and God bless. cordell

Posts: 336 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a side note... Huntington's web page still lists single pieces of cartridge brass, but its just because they haven't updated their web page. They sold their entire stock of brass to some folks that are assembling "cartridge boards" for sale on the Internet. Huntington's is out of the brass business.

www.aement.com
Home of AccuLoad and LoadTech

Posts: 235 | Location: Ladson, SC, USA | Registered: 02 April 2002Reply With Quote