Find
Notify
Tools

50 BMG SLAP
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted
My Company, Defenshield, was lucky enough to hook up with a Winchester rep at an Army show last year and after many moons of waiting list time we have finally received an allotment of real Winchester SLAP Ammo. I'm seeing this stuff go on gunbroker for $45-$50. I bought my stuff for $10 and will sell to my friends here for the same price plus actual shipping cost USPS. US only I'm afraid. One Caveat, these do NOT have the SLAP headstamp. I can provide the PO, the receipt and the shipping docs from "W" if needed. Headstamp is WCC04. Penetrator is 360 Grains of Tungsten (file won't scratch it) 0.303" dia 1.459" long. Powder charge is 290 Grains of some flattened spherical. I have several of these. one each only please. E-mail ww111@yahoo.com. Pictures to be posted soon.

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
You cannot legaly ship ammo through the USPS. If they find it they will despose of it. Ammo needs to be shipped UPS, Fedx, etc..

Do not want to see anybody loose their stuff/money.

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
My apologies, I appreciate the "heads-up"... read that as UPS or Fed-ex... actual rates still apply

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote