Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Not the Mexican cartel

Not columbians

Not afghans

Not drug companies

Damn hospital emergency room

Charged me $5 a pill for a aspirin 325 mg. I was at Costco - selling it for $.03 a pill.

Criminals.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
Ummm... Wrong place to post?

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Maybe he was pissed off enough that he wanted everyone to know. Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MeMe:
Ummm... Wrong place to post?

I agree.
Wanted to post in walter’s forum.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Understandable, Mike. + you are justifiably angered. I know that there have been great advances in modern medicine, + I am grateful, but some of these prices are on beyond insanity.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In New York some of the worst drug dealers are DOCTORS !!!

Hip

Posts: 1816 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To compoun this issue is all this current concern on the "opioid problem". Now folks that REALLY need pain meds can't get them, + that's a real pity, but then when their statistics include heroin in the opioids (already illegal BTW) that throws 'figures' in their corner. They should do just like they do in Belize + allow you to buy what you want at the pharmacy + if you're so stupid as to O.D. then they will bury you at sea. I get really ticked about all the laws that are enacted to "save us from ourselves".