New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need 9.3 X 64 and 9.3 X74R
 Login/Join

<Sooner>
posted
I am looking for those two cartridges (dummies) for rechambering purposes. If anyone can help me out please let me know. I don't have much to offer in trade, but I can try.

Thanks,
Chad

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Can somebody help this fella out? Its for a worthy cause. [Smile]

Posts: 8344 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think I have a 9.3x74R by Norma or RWS> I know I have some by S&B. Send your snailmail and I'll ship to you. These will be loaded ammo though.

Posts: 1275 | Location: Fla | Registered: 16 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
got plenty of 9.3X74R cases, unused or once fired-Can mail them to the U.S, am in England...

Barney.

Posts: 27 | Location: Hertfordshire, U.K. | Registered: 21 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ross, welcome to AR! Hey, that thread is from 2002...where'd that come from. I guess if he hasn't found them in 9 years, he didn't really need them anyway! Welcome aboard.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome Biebs....!

Posts: 27 | Location: Hertfordshire, U.K. | Registered: 21 February 2010Reply With Quote