Find
Notify
Tools

Shotshell Boxes
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of xtrema44
posted
I have a little collection of shotshell boxes and need to sell some. I was wondering besides ebay where else to sell them. I know there worth some money and one is full of ammo and the other is almost full. I was wanting some help please. Thanks & Happy New Year

Posts: 142 | Location: M-F OREGON | Registered: 25 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ex

I don't think you can sell loaded ammo on e-bay. But, in general, shotshell boxes are a unique collecting category and there are not as many collectors of them as, say, cartridges. If you can give a little more info, such as how many boxes, their age, and maybe even a photo or two, I may be able to give you some links to other sites or to shotshell collectors.

Ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of xtrema44
posted Hide Post
I will try to post some pic's. I know you can't sell loaded ammo but I think it make the baxes better and more appealing.Two of them are peters high velocity one is a 10 ga 2 part box the other is sold box that I have never opened.I have around 60 boxes but I just want to sell about 10 that I have two of.
Thanks Cheechako

one of us
posted Hide Post
xt

It sounds as though you may have a box or two that would interest collectors so why not go to the site below and post your photos. You will have to register as a Guest in order to use the forum.

http://cartridgecollectors.org/forum/index.php?sid=b8cb...3f55770cef74c496c16d

Ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of xtrema44
posted Hide Post
Thank You cheechako. I'll give it a try as soon as I get pic's.

One of Us
Picture of wesley timmerman
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in the shotshell boxes. You can email me pics at wesleytim@yahoo.com,if you send pics give me a price and I will let you knopw ASAP if I can use them.
Thanks
wesley

Posts: 672 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote