Find
Notify
Tools

WTB/WTT: NA.CO .22 Newton case.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Lakelander
posted
I'm looking for a .22 Newton case with the NA.CO headstamp, or a one produced there without a headstamp.

Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Posts: 182 | Location: Nord-Trøndelag-Norway | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lakelander
posted Hide Post
Still looking.

Can trade with a .270 Newton case...

Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Posts: 182 | Location: Nord-Trøndelag-Norway | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Lakelander

Did you finally find a .270 Newton?

Congrats if you did.

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3066 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lakelander
posted Hide Post
Cal30

Yes, I actually got 3 .270 cases. And a .22 too.

Looking for a NA.Co stamped cases, Rem-UMC stamped cases, a .30 Adolph and Express cases (Newton and Adolph)

Can trade with a .270 Newton and maybe a .25 Newton Special. Have the .33 and 40 too.

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Good for you!!!

All I have is the 256,270,30 and the 35

I probably wont run across a 33 or a 40 where I live now... I did manage to buy a first generation Newton rifle serial#39x so I am happy about that beer

Congrats to you

Scott

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3066 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of atomiclab
posted Hide Post
I am looking for .22 Newton of any head stamp

One of Us
Picture of atomiclab
posted Hide Post
I am looking for
22 Newton
276 Newton
280 Newton

If anyone is willing to part with any such things I am interested.

also looking for
8x68 RWS
6.5x68 RWS

6.5 Mesner Magnum