New
Find
Notify
Tools

STILL looking for some brass .....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Im still looking for a few pieces of brass that would help me complete my 22 collection. If you have any of the following that you could spare it would be greatly appreciated.

22 Savage Hi-power
22 dasher
22 BR
22-243
22 jet
222 rem
222 rem mag
and 222 rem rimmed.

If you have any please contact me through my email. Thanks in advance.

[ 11-11-2002, 22:55: Message edited by: Scott ]

Posts: 356 | Location: Lansing, MI | Registered: 11 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Scott did you get those Velo dogs that I sent?

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sure did, i replied to my other string about a week or two ago. They look great, thanks again, -Scott

one of us
posted Hide Post
Awww common guys, i know someone has to have a few pieces of these brass laying around.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
You could pick up most of those cartridges on your want list at any gunshow by shifting through the boxes of loose cartridges , and not pay more than a couple of bucks apiece . Or you could look on AuctionArms.com and find most all of them for not much dollars either . Some times you have to search them out yourself , makes you appreciate what you have got more too.....

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote