New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ebay dummy rounds
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey folks...I have some dummys for sale on Ebay. T-rex, 450assegai, 416 rimmed and a few more if you are interested. My user name is novasocool! Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting us know. I went and had a look, the pics could be better. It would help to have actual pics of the cartridge you are bidding on.

the chef

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Moonova I apologize I didn't look too closely at the pics. I realize now that they are all actual pics of the cartriges. Are the bullets in good shape ie:shiny and not dinged up? I assume you are willing to ship to Canada.

the chef

one of us
posted Hide Post
moon

I haven't been able to find your listing (I'm computer stupid). Can you post an item number or something simple for me?

Ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have them back up again.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry...they will be on Saturday afternoon

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a note to everyone, I received the cartridges today. Moonova is a "straight shooter." It took awhile for them to get here but they seemed to disapear somewhere after clearing customs. I really like putting the 577 T beside a 243 cartridge...really shows the difference. Now if I can only shoot a 577 someday I'll be happy.

the chef

One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Chef,

If you're anything like me, I've always thought I'd be happy a few days after I shoot it, but the first couple days after I squeezed the trigger I'd probably just glare at it and cuss.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote