THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Preparing For The Unknown    An even bigger reason to be concerned...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An even bigger reason to be concerned...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How many of you are aware of this:

https://mullin.house.gov/news/...aspx?DocumentID=4949

quote:
In an attempt to eliminate fossil fuels, this legislation would impose a “fee” on all methane emissions, including in our agriculture industry. We all know that a fee is just a tax and that consumers are the ones who will pay for it. The tax is estimated to cost $6,500 per dairy cow, $2,600 per head of cattle, and $500 per swine each year. That is more than what the animals are worth, it’ll run ranchers out of business.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
How many of you are aware of this:

https://mullin.house.gov/news/...aspx?DocumentID=4949

quote:
In an attempt to eliminate fossil fuels, this legislation would impose a “fee” on all methane emissions, including in our agriculture industry. We all know that a fee is just a tax and that consumers are the ones who will pay for it. The tax is estimated to cost $6,500 per dairy cow, $2,600 per head of cattle, and $500 per swine each year. That is more than what the animals are worth, it’ll run ranchers out of business.

I am fully in support of this and any other folly that expedites the "Ugly End Game". They "ARE" going to win, there can be zero doubt about that. Our only hope is that it happens soon.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 310 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can just picture the urban masses just rolling over and lining back up for their synthetic stuffed bean curd Big Mac's. "It'll make a turd", they will say.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If this country is to survive, we NEED to get those people with their insane mindset the hell out of there. But damned if I know how to do it.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alaska, I've had a good life + although I'm not ready to check out yet, I would like to hang around a little longer but my concern on this insane behaviour of our "leaders" in Washington gives me great fear for the lot of my grandchildren.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post