THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Preparing For The Unknown    I have about 15 "LEE CLASSIC LOADERS" in my CACHE Sites.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have about 15 "LEE CLASSIC LOADERS" in my CACHE Sites.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
All you need is a rock (and components) They are about $34.50
https://www.precisionreloading...E%20CLASSIC%20LOADER

Lee Loader is a complete reloading system, kit includes everything needed to reload 243 Win. except a rubber mallet, that is not included.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 310 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The problem with the Whack A Mole loaders is they only neck size, which is fine if you use them in only one bolt gun but Lee even has a note they don't recommend them for semi's, pump, and lever guns. If you're set on reloading in the outdoors (I'm not, I have enough issues when I'm doing it at a workbench with good lighting and not out in the wind & rain) I'd use a regular press with a chunk of steel to bolt it to or a Lee hand press.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post