THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Preparing For The Unknown    How long will it take for a full break down of society and what will trigger it?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How long will it take for a full break down of society and what will trigger it?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems I have seen copper stills available for sale here and there?

That said, it's not hard at all to make wine and beer. Very little financial investment needed.

~Ann

Posts: 19128 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True, there are many for sale, but as Jim told me, the Devil's in the details; legal to sell but illegal to own. A good case in point is the old marijuana laws hat allowed you to sell IF you collected tax but by admitting that you were selling it + sending in the tax you were self- incriminating in breaking the law. You are correct that making wine + beer is a simple affair but hooch is a bit harder (if you care about the client living + not going blind) BTW the chemical breakdown for HOOCH as I have heard it is 'Hydrogen,Oxygen,Oxygen,Carbon,Hydrogen."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will take my family, tent ammo and rifles, a string of pack horses and head for the Texas Mexico border in the Big Bend Nat park and the Del Carmen mts of Mexico where I grew up and know like the back of my hands, and keep an eye out for aircraft. I could survive a long time but modern tech would catch us at some point..the weather is always good, and you have thousands of miles of wilderness with no towns to speak off the water is good no contamination, game is plentiful..I would not know what to do other than go home..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41777 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
I will take my family, tent ammo and rifles, a string of pack horses and head for the Texas Mexico border in the Big Bend Nat park and the Del Carmen mts of Mexico where I grew up and know like the back of my hands, and keep an eye out for aircraft. I could survive a long time but modern tech would catch us at some point..the weather is always good, and you have thousands of miles of wilderness with no towns to speak off the water is good no contamination, game is plentiful..I would not know what to do other than go home..

Long drive from Idaho.

Posts: 19326 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post