New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seriously?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

So many issues with this. Firstly, we obviously have too much dependence upon imported goods. Secondly, supply shortages are not good, period. Thirdly, I think much of this 'issue' is being done on purpose.

~Ann

Posts: 19145 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They overthrew the "Government of the People, and by the People" in November 2020........this is just the mop up period, to bring reality to the un-woke. The real fun will be mid January 2022 when the "Snake" takes the helm.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 310 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's for sure going to get worse!

~Ann

Posts: 19145 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marine Traffic

Click on the Colors and you can tell what vesel it is.

When will this current nightmare end.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Florida | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
It's for sure going to get worse!

I know it seems like an asshole thing to say, But I hope it get worse soon, then very-very bad, then horrific. The only way to the other side of this......is Through.

Absolutely "No one" alive today has not been warned many-many times of what is coming.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 310 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm ready if it does.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope so Ann, for your sake; myself + mine too. I had a buddy who passed before all this was going down but foresaw it + his recommendation was to just let it float. The financial institutions are a bad joke as well as Government "planning" + infrastructure. So Dave's opinion was just to let it float. Get back to common sense; Cream WILL come to the top + water will ALWAYS find it's own level.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post