New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worst case pandemic scenario.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We are one mutation away from the dark ages. Do you have a personal worst case scenario plan? Are you working your plan? What would be the worst case scenario in your opinion?

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Worst case scenario? Everyone over 40 on the planet dies and the future of the human race is left to the Snowflakes to preserve.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that's a Darwinian nightmare.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like giving a child a stick of dynamite with a two second fuse and a lifetime supply of matches.

Sooner or later interesting things will happen.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Complete and permanent collapse of the internet....

Where would all the zombies get their daily dose of what to do next from...??!!

lt would be as if the gates on the monkey house were left open, and anarchy break loose.

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
We are one mutation away from the dark ages. Do you have a personal worst case scenario plan? Are you working your plan? What would be the worst case scenario in your opinion?

I said right from the beginning of this "engineered" virus, that the only safe long term plan was to find a place deep in the wilderness far from humans and hide. I continue to believe that. I deeply fear the "rushed" vaccine's will be more horrific for mankind then the virus, "Long-term".

The other thing I said, is that several countries "could" see this as a quasi-green light to engineer a virus aimed at the specific DNA of their cultural and/or political enemies.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 309 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, we now have the Delta variant so mutation is a very real issue. Consider that all the antiseptic hand cleaners might give the bug an immunity that no antibiotics could deal with in the next 5 years.This mutation has already been happening on T.B. victims who are also junkies that sell their meds before taking a full regimen, thus having a new strain of more powerful T.B. to contend with. And like the man said, "And then things really got bad."

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I said right from the beginning of this "engineered" virus, that the only safe long term plan was to find a place deep in the wilderness far from humans and hide. I continue to believe that. I deeply fear the "rushed" vaccine's will be more horrific for mankind then the virus, "Long-term".

The other thing I said, is that several countries "could" see this as a quasi-green light to engineer a virus aimed at the specific DNA of their cultural and/or political enemies.

100% spot on.

Sad times ahead.

~Ann

Posts: 19123 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not a funny subject but I recall the George Carlin routine on experimental birth control meds. Well, what happens when these women reach 65 + one leg gets shorter than the other? Oh, well, better recall those meds.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully this is "anything" other then valid.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...ivax-final-solution/

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 309 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaskan Sourdough:
Hopefully this is "anything" other then valid.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...ivax-final-solution/

Sinister...

~Ann

Posts: 19123 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don’t think I’ve ever seen as many bullshit lies on one page in my life… space space

You want to see Qanon squared, get a look at his “manifesto”. Wack job par excellence.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Don’t think I’ve ever seen as many bullshit lies on one page in my life… space space

You want to see Qanon squared, get a look at his “manifesto”. Wack job par excellence.

Unless you created this virus......how "EXACTLY" do you know what is true or false about Corona Virus-19 ???? Everyone desires to "believe" the the story line they subscribe to the accurate. I am starting to feel comfortable believing that much of, if not "most" of what we "think" we know about this virus is invalid.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
You can’t fix stupid. Anarcho- Capitalism??Really?. Read a synopsis of his book. Rockwell takes conspiracy theories to a whole new universe. Nothing in his idiotic ideas makes any sense or has any basis in facts. Perhaps you can explain how Rockwell manages to combine anarchy and capitalism combine to make a workable philosophy..Obviously a Qanon shaman. Wonder if he has a nice bison horn hat and goes around shirtless?? beer

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, the truth is in the real facts + cases that we see. (I SEE). My eldest son + one grandson, ages 43 + 9 have it but are about over it. I have had several customers that had it + felt like hammered sxxt. I have a good friend who is an R.N. in the E.R. in New Braunfels + she has told me of the sereity of the patients being admitted; + those that died. So I'm really not interested in the theory of those who don't believe this is real.