New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hand held LED lights
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
These lights are so bright that it could stop someone from coming after you at night. I have used these for lost of electric and for parking people on RV sites at night. The left one is good to spot up to 125 yds and make a wide area up close, center light is used as a reading light, and the right spot with rechargeable batteries will blind anyone trying to cause harm at night. It will light up someone at 150 yds. I keep these ready at all times. I keep batteries from Harbor Freight AA's maybe 100 at all times.

Posts: 965 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Les, for some reason you can not receive P.M.s. I want to talk with you about your other engraving tools for sale. I think you still have my email address, if so please contact me.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Les, thanks for your responce. My son has been doing engraving off + on for years (while trying to stay alive working) + the addition to your knowledge + tools would advance him exponentially. He'salready pretty good but with your tools he will get better. Some folks have art in their soul; you can't buy it or inherit it (maybe) Paternal regardless, Jake is an artist + has done great art using POS tools so I am REALLY interested to see what he can do with quality tools. I think you would be pleased with what this young man is capable of. Even were he not my son, I would be glad to introduce the 2 of you. He truly has a great future in this field.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have yet to find a reasonably priced and bright spotlight in LED to reach long distance.

I'd also like to find something I can attach to a scope so I can plug some coyotes when they need teaching.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ann, I know they make such a thing as I had one on my rifle several years for nocturn hog + coyote hunting. The light fixture mounted on top of the scope + had a cable that went to a battery + another that went to a switch that was velcroed beside my trigger guard on the stock. I don't recall the brand now but I think I bought it from Midway. A long way from the old Bwana stories of sitting up in a machan waiting for a tiger with a flashlight taped to your barrel. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is the one I used for hunting pigs at night in Texas.

https://www.wickedhuntinglight...night-hunting-lights

Posts: 322 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 16 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
I have yet to find a reasonably priced and bright spotlight in LED to reach long distance.

I'd also like to find something I can attach to a scope so I can plug some coyotes when they need teaching.

Yeah I know it's China but at the moment there aren't a lot of other options

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.htm...lrs=recall_filtering

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you are shooting from a specific location, you can mount a spot light on a video tripod.

These tripods gave adjustments in every direction.

Once they are lit, you can blast them.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66911 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

If you are shooting from a specific location, you can mount a spot light on a video tripod.

These tripods gave adjustments in every direction.

Once they are lit, you can blast them.

That's an idea to consider!

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed. I have my tripod that I have used over the years for my Nikon cameras w/ 600 mm telephoto lenses for long range shots + also to mount my chronograph on, so why not a night light bar?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one of those tripod rifle rests that I use when hunting in a ground blind. I am betting the cradle comes off the stand and I could mount a light to it if it has a port like a camera does.

~Ann