THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Preparing For The Unknown    What is your preferred bug out/bug in guns?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your preferred bug out/bug in guns?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What is your preferred bug out/bug in guns?

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AR’s in 223 and 300 blk, 9mm subcompact, 1911 commander 45. Undecided on big game rifle, most likely the 30-06 AI.

Posts: 2073 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You know you can carry one helluva lot of 22 L.R. ammo. Just saying.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
You know you can carry one helluva lot of 22 L.R. ammo. Just saying.

22 Mag

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bushmaster AR-15 in 5.56

Glock G17

10-22 Ruger

When will this current nightmare end.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Florida | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:

22 Mag

ya!

GWB

I read a magazine article where they took one of those, SBR’d it, welded two magazines together to make a 30(?) and put a red dot sight on it. Just plain sexy.

I’ll plan on bugging in with a golf bag full of AR-15 shaped rifles. Everything from an 8.5” pistol to a 20” heavy with a 10x scope.

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Once you cover the barrels and club heads with gold club head covers, they all look the same Smiler

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My 10/22 rides 'shotgun' on my tractor all day.

~Ann

Posts: 19123 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Savage 24C.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14327 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
The main questions is what do you mean by bugging out.

To where, how and for what reason.

Will you be traveling by yourself or with a group

All those would determine the best firearm or firearms.

Is there one correct answer.

When the wife and I are traveling long distances by auto.

There is a AR15 in 223/5.56, 10-22 and a couple of pistols.

Remember is one has to resort to walking one can only carry so much.

Posts: 19306 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
One thing every one should be thinking about is having things staged. away from your house.

100 firearms do not do you any good if you lose them all at one time.

The old saying of not keeping ones eggs in one basket is very true.

Posts: 19306 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The one my king gives me.

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
One thing every one should be thinking about is having things staged. away from your house.

100 firearms do not do you any good if you lose them all at one time.

The old saying of not keeping ones eggs in one basket is very true.

tu2 tu2

Posts: 2349 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
22 cal rifle and pistol. 45 LC pistol and rifle for other person to carry with the pistol being a judge 6 inch barrel that also has #4 and #6 shot. Anything else is where it might be gotten later.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

Posts: 514 | Registered: 28 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A neat gun I like is the half/half .410 lever shotgun thing made by Henry. When I say half/half it kind of looks like a sawed off shotgun or a really long pistol. I would buy one if I had the dineros.

~Ann

Posts: 19123 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post