New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wow
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought a quarter from Henderson's in Lyman on the way back from Wyoming in September, we're fixed for now.
No hurry to get back into supermarket meat...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14332 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
I bought a quarter from Henderson's in Lyman on the way back from Wyoming in September, we're fixed for now.
No hurry to get back into supermarket meat...

The best way to be.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know I've told this beforebut here we go again. Several years ago I went into the Safeway store at the meat counter wanting to get something, I forget now what. The lady in front of me asked the butcher for a particular cut + he said he didn't have it right then but he would go in back + take it out of the side. She says, Side of WHAT! He tells her the side of beef of course. She screamed to high heaven + started making threats about going to the SPCA, Animal Rights, ad nauseum. The butcher + I looked each other in the eye, + there was an instant mutual understanding. He being an employee could not laugh in the customers face so he just turned + went into the back. I however was not hemmed by those restrictions.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
People are so ignorant anymore.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes they are, + they breed + vote

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post