THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    a very successful hunting season so far.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

a very successful hunting season so far.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted
Gentlemen, my apologies for not posting for a long time. we have been hunting hard and have harvested some amazing trophies in eluding the new world record Astor Markhor, the last world record Markhor was hunted in 1977 and since then no one had been able to hunt one bigger, this proves that the conservation programme for these Monarchs of the Mountains is working. Hope you enjoy the photos.
regards
Danish Ali Pir
www.indussafari.com

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always look forward to your hunt reports and photos. Looks like you are able to hunt both in warm weather and full blown winter. I compliment you on the equipment you are using in your photos. Your trucks and gear look to be of the highest quality and to be be well maintained, so important in remote areas.

Posts: 670 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thank you for appreciating my friend. Yes Pakistan is blessed with all kinds of terrain, from the Alpine to the desert with forests and deltas in between. And ur right good equipment is essential for a successful safari in this kind of terrain

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Wonderful Trophies. I love the Markhor!!!

Posts: 2326 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Danish Bhai. I have missed your posts for a long time.

I have Rahid Jamsheed's book. So I can imagine the real hard work you have put in to get such great trophies.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
First class all the way, just incredible!!!!

Posts: 622 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Well done Pir!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Very nice trophies!

~Ann

Posts: 19145 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely magnificent trophies and adventure! I’m always fascinated by the high tech footwear of the locals as well!

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RickyClark
posted Hide Post
simply incredible, the photography is also top class, what an amazing place

lets make a plan

Posts: 98 | Location: England | Registered: 29 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
Congratulations Danish Bhai. I have missed your posts for a long time.

I have Rahid Jamsheed's book. So I can imagine the real hard work you have put in to get such great trophies.

thanks so much for appreciating bhaijan.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RickyClark:
simply incredible, the photography is also top class, what an amazing place

thanks Ricky, please check out my website. I have my contact details there,

regards

Danish Ali Pir
www.indussafari.com

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrettAKSCI:
Well done Pir!

Brett

thanks brother, hope you and the family are doing great, I miss Alaska. Smiler

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
arranged a day of polo for my hunting client from UK.

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Spectacular experiences most can only dream of. Thoroughly enjoy the photographs.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The lodge/bar/your home or whatever that facility is, is quite stunning.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dukxdog:
Spectacular experiences most can only dream of. Thoroughly enjoy the photographs.

Thanks my friend.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
The lodge/bar/your home or whatever that facility is, is quite stunning.

That’s my home. Thanks so much

One of Us
posted Hide Post
These pictures make January seem so far away!

Outstanding!

Posts: 11941 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
These pictures make January seem so far away!

Outstanding!

Looking forward to hunting with you my friend beer

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Great trophies Danish. I am always amazed at the variety and quality of game in Pakistan!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thank you my friend. Yes we are blessed with 9 huntable mountain species and 9 forest and plains game species.
Huntable Mountain species of Pakistan are:
Astore Markhor
Kashmir Markhor
Suleman Markhor
Himalayan ibex
Sindh ibex
Punjab Urial
Blandford Urial
Afghan Urial
Blue sheep

And the forest and plains game species are:

Hog Deer
Axis Deer
Indian Wildboar
Asiatic jungle Cat
Golden jackal
Nil Gai
Blackbuck
Chinkara Gazelle
Kennion Gazelle

One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pir_Danish:
quote:
Originally posted by BrettAKSCI:
Well done Pir!

Brett

thanks brother, hope you and the family are doing great, I miss Alaska. Smiler

We are! Thanks! Let me know if you are coming back! I have another boy who hasn't met "the weird brown man"! jumping

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Truly amazing! Congrats Danish!

Posts: 1789 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote