THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    Best wishes to our Turkish hunting friends
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best wishes to our Turkish hunting friends
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I hope all the hunting outfitters in Turkey are safe and the unrest passes quickly. It is hard enough trying to make living in a niche market, with the type of chaos they are going through, the difficulty increases exponentially.

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Most of the ones I have met there are in other businesses.

One of them owned the Turkish Equivilent of Marlboro Cigarettes, hunting was his passion so he built a hunting company.

Serious financial connections would be required there to be an outfitter to begin with.

I lived near Adana on Incirlik Air Base, it was kind of a gem in it's hayday.

I have actually done time there twice, once in 2000 (when we lived in tents), and the second time in 2007 when it was wonderful.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be safe, keep your head down.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Turkey just suspended 50,000 passports !!!

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/...e-Mind-business.html