THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    Dramatic footage shows snow leopard plummeting down a cliff while clutching its prey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dramatic footage shows snow leopard plummeting down a cliff while clutching its prey
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
https://www.earthtouchnews.com...-clutching-its-prey/

Link has article and two videos, second video is longer.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9361 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Impressive video. A hard way to make a living.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Amazing.

Snow leopard numbers are coming back. More frequent sightings in India. Now there is a thriving guided spotting operation in Ladakh. More sightings in Kashmir & Himachal.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
A saw that a few days ago. That Cat was STARVING!!! I think they are The most Beautiful animal on this Planet.

Posts: 2326 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Spectacular footage

Posts: 110 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That Cat was STARVING

Why do you say that.

I saw no incitation that was the case.

Posts: 19354 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
He was willing to risk his life to eat,

Posts: 2326 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't think animals think that far ahead.

Posts: 19354 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tough way to earn a meal! Tenacity does pay!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Holy moly! Eeker

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Amazing,fantastic,that my friends is what a predator really is about.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Instead of repeating it, wish they'd
shown the end result.

Did they both survive? Did the cat get to eat after all that? Hell of a tumble.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Georgeld, yes what saw at the end was the cat starting to feed on the prey animal. Absolutely amazing that it did not appear to be hurt at all.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saw this same footage on a nat. geo. show. After the cat fed it did appear to have a very sore back but was shown to fully recover from that in a later video.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
After he had eaten part of the sheep, they showed him limping away. Looked pretty serious. They showed him 3 days later hunting again. Still had a slight limp.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote