THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    Special offer! Marco Polo sheep and Mid-Asian ibex hunt in Kyrgyzstan!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special offer! Marco Polo sheep and Mid-Asian ibex hunt in Kyrgyzstan!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Arpa-Marco Polo
posted
Dear, Hunters!

I would like to offer you and your friends to our hunting services and further mutually advantageous cooperation. Our "Arpa-Marco Polo" Hunting Service Company operates since 2000, which located in a valley of "Arpa" of Naryn area at OWN 89 000 hunting hectars and with us have been hunted hunters from USA, Canada, Russia, India, New Zealand, Australia, France, Spain, Belgium, Thailand. Our company gives to clients pleasure top-level, in that plan as camp conditions, professional guides, the size of trophies and certainly service. We will carry out the hunting round on the Marco Polo sheep and Mid Asian Ibex.
The season of a hunt annually begins with August 15 and till December 1 and March proceeds.
The hunting round on Mid-Asian Ibex:
Cost of round 5 800 US dollars, includes trophy fee.
Duration of round - 10 days, including 7 days of pure hunt.
The structure of group - 2-5 hunters, is possible participation in group not of the hunters

The hunting round on Marco Polo sheep:
Cost of round 21 500 US dollars, includes trophy fee.
Marco Polo sheep + Mid-Asian ibex hunt: 25 000 US dollars Duration of round - 14 days, including 10 days of hunting.
The structure of group - 1-3 hunters, is possible participation in group not of the hunters.

Observer fee 2000 US dollars for whole hunt period.

Schedule of hunting:
Day 1 - Arrival and transfer to hunting camp, accommodation
Day 2 - Sight in rifle, rest, walk and acclimatization
Days 3-12 - Hunt for Marco Polo Sheep and Ibex
Day 13 - Return to Bishkek, accommodation in hotel
Day 14 - Tour in Bishkek (if desires), return flight home

Includes price:
Trophy Fee
Pick up and drop off at the airport
All transportation to and from the hunting region
All transportation (jeeps, horses) in the hunting area
Invitation letter, firearm permit, hunting permit, state fee
Accommodation and food in the camp
Service of professional guide
Service rangers, cooks and maintenance staff at the hunting camp
Trophy care and packing for shipment
Kyrgyzstan CITES permit & veterinary certificate

Not included in the price:
U.S. CITES permit
Airline ticket to/from Bishkek
Non-hunter fee
The cost of additional trophies (if desired) Ibex
Gratuities to Professional Hunter, Guide or Staff
Excess luggage fee charged by airlines
Shipment of trophies
Taxidermy of trophies
Telephone calls
Items of a personal nature
Entry Visa (if required)
Insurance (Trip Cancellation, Medical Evacuation, etc.)

For group of hunters will be given special discount.

For more info about hunt please visit www.kyrgyzmountainhunt.com

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov

e-mail : huntinginkg@yahoo.com
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

Phone : + 996 556 588805 (WhatsApp, Viber)
+ 996 556 566667

Adress : #105, Chon-Alysh str., Naryn/Kyrgyzstan

Posts: 19 | Location: Kyrgyzstan | Registered: 10 June 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great opportunity. I am already booked. Frowner

ski+3

Posts: 857 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Base camp! [IMG:top]D:\кай\site\фото для сайта\база[/IMG]

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

Phone : + 996 556 588805 (WhatsApp, Viber) + 996 556 566667

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arpa-Marco Polo:
Base camp! [IMG:top]D:\кай\site\фото для сайта\база[/IMG]

I am sorry to all, tried to attach some photos but i couldn`t, how you are attaching pictures?

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Dear hunters,

I still have 3 license for Marco Polo sheep hunt and for 8 Mid-Asian ibex hunt.

Available dates: 1-25 Sept 2015
10-30 Oct 2015
from 10 Jan 2016 - 14 Feb 2016

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Dear Hunters!

I would like to inform that our Web-site is updated, you can visit here www.kyrgyzmountainhunt.com

Regards,

Kairat

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think this is a great deal..... If it all works out well. I have been looking to go for a few years now and will be booking a trip pretty soon to go. I have heard so many horror stories on different outfitters and it is a real tough hunt for me to book. I would love to go at this price but it seems like these cheaper hunts end in disaster with either no rams seen or shot or they end up shooting a small immature 45" ram by the end of the trip. If I could be gauranteed a 50" ram or better or only pay %25 of the hunt then I might be interested in taking a chance. I notice there is a picture of Bryan Martin in your photos? Does he not take his own clients there or does he book hunters and you take them for him?

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
No horror stories here nube.
Kariat is the real deal.
If you can handle the 14,000+ft you will see sheep and Ibex. I got 2 Ibex. other hunter with me in camp got a 50" passed the longer one with the group for the mass on the 50" much heavier.
Been on this hunt , no sheep, 2 ibex BUT NO COMPLAINTS at all. They were there. I had a great time and vouche for Kariat and his company

Hard Hunt it aint no drive up in a jeep Tajikastan hunt. Horseback for miles a day , MILES you cover a lot of ground. You'll Overnight in tents in mountains to stat deeper in the mountains hunting.

If I could do it again, I would but the legs are gone. To many miles on them over the years.

Had no problem getting the return of the 9K back at the end of hunt either. Even with a miss on a sheep. Kariat Runs a honest operation.

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
cant wait to hear the rest of that story .... Bryan Martin is it the same guy caught in BC for poaching?

Posts: 1729 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear a positive report. It just makes me think twice when I see Brian's picture in there and wonder what the reason is for? Is it that Brian takes his clients through this outfitter? Or has Brian's picture been poached from some other site to be claimed as one of their own like so many outfits do? They have been in business for 15 years now and If these are all the biggest sheep they have killed in the last 15 years I would say my chances of shooting a decent ram are not looking that high. I am still looking for an outfitter and have on in mind but to be honest it has been so tough to find one and feel like I won't be another horror story in the end. It seems like the only way to do that is to spend huge inflated prices as well which doesn't excite me either.

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Arpa,

I am interested in the picture on the far left, second row, second page of the Ibex Gallery as the territory seems different, at lower elevation and with vegetation, and the trophies bigger than the ones seen on the rest of the photos.

The gentleman on the photo seems to be included in your references, and I would like to contact him.
I have hunted five times in Kyrgyzstan, first in 1997, last in 2014, and sent over eighty clients since I set up my company in 2004, and would like to try again if there is a fair chance of shooting an Ibex over 1,35 meters.

Here is my 2014 Ibex:

To Artistry: I have to admit my surprise of your endorsement to this company after returning without your Argali, being so abundant as they are in the different territories I have visited myself, and the experience of the clients I have sent. Even if you got $9,000 back... Yours was a very expensive Ibex hunt!

Posts: 874 | Location: Madrid-Spain | Registered: 03 July 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nube:
I think this is a great deal..... If it all works out well. I have been looking to go for a few years now and will be booking a trip pretty soon to go. I have heard so many horror stories on different outfitters and it is a real tough hunt for me to book. I would love to go at this price but it seems like these cheaper hunts end in disaster with either no rams seen or shot or they end up shooting a small immature 45" ram by the end of the trip. If I could be gauranteed a 50" ram or better or only pay %25 of the hunt then I might be interested in taking a chance. I notice there is a picture of Bryan Martin in your photos? Does he not take his own clients there or does he book hunters and you take them for him?

Dear nube, thanks for interesting in our hunting tours. Bryan Martin hunted with us, and i know him as a professianal hunter and as good man.

Last year one of my client from Canada got 50" ram MP, but i can not guarantee that all hunters also can get the same. It depends on physycal shape and must be good horse riding as well.

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Good to hear a positive report. It just makes me think twice when I see Brian's picture in there and wonder what the reason is for? Is it that Brian takes his clients through this outfitter? Or has Brian's picture been poached from some other site to be claimed as one of their own like so many outfits do? They have been in business for 15 years now and If these are all the biggest sheep they have killed in the last 15 years I would say my chances of shooting a decent ram are not looking that high. I am still looking for an outfitter and have on in mind but to be honest it has been so tough to find one and feel like I won't be another horror story in the end. It seems like the only way to do that is to spend huge inflated prices as well which doesn't excite me either.

Dear nube, i couldn`t understand. All the pictures and hunters are hunted with us and there is NO ANY POACHED PICTURE!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by montero:
Arpa,

I am interested in the picture on the far left, second row, second page of the Ibex Gallery as the territory seems different, at lower elevation and with vegetation, and the trophies bigger than the ones seen on the rest of the photos.

The gentleman on the photo seems to be included in your references, and I would like to contact him.
I have hunted five times in Kyrgyzstan, first in 1997, last in 2014, and sent over eighty clients since I set up my company in 2004, and would like to try again if there is a fair chance of shooting an Ibex over 1,35 meters.

Here is my 2014 Ibex:

Dear Montero, which clients info you want? please write his name and can give his contacts. Near soon you can see all the contacts and references of our hunters on our web-site.

I would like to say one more about sizes of trophies! I will never quarantee and did never that you can take with you 135-140 cm, it depends on physical shape of hunter and must be good horse riding as well. We have 89 thousand hectars hunting areas, if you really physically good than you can take 135 cm.

Last years the biggest ibex trophy was 130 cm and MP was 128 cm.

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
I am talking aout Dennis Harris, who appears in a photo, sitting on the ground, with two skinned Ibex heads in front of him, and the skins spread out on some bush behind him.

On the other hand, the problem with not shooting big Ibexes is usually not with the hunter. That is the excuse. Normally the problem is with overly poached, badly shot out areas.

I know your Government seems to have taken the issue seriously, given the bad reputation that was building up around your contry and how hunters seeking big trophies had been fleeing to Kazkhstan in the last years.

You take me to a place where 1,35 meters exist and do not worry for the rest.

All after I check your reference, of course.

montero

Posts: 874 | Location: Madrid-Spain | Registered: 03 July 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Dennis Harris is the owner of Artistry of Wildlife which you were talking about, you can contact him here http://www.artistryofwildlife.com/

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Montero, Not all of us are in Mountain shape. I can ride tho'. Rode everyday covering country. I'd have to say I rode 6 hours or more a day Min. I really enjoyed the horseback riding time, I'm as bowlegged as anyone can get so it's easy for me.
I went on an early hunt, my hunt started Oct 1st. The game was high. I live at 600 ft sea level and work on my feet 14 to 16 hours a day and i smoke. I wrote a hunt report and stated it WAS me and my legs that could not get me my sheep. after 8 days and 2 Ibex I decided to stop on my own. Up to 15K+ feet get a sea level guy , no air...

I recommend Kariat highly. I have been on many overseas hunts and this is one of my best, it's a rough no thrills but comfortable and good hunt with Good People !

I enjoyed the hunt and the people. I always wanted to go to Krygyzstan and try the mountains AND overcome my FEAR of heights. And I did. Before this hunt I would not even climb on my roof to replace a shingle. Now I have no fear of any height. I climb easily high now. Last week up the ladder staining my trophy room wall at 30' high on an extension ladder alone.

This hunt is hard hunt , you will earn your trophies. And experience a wonderful place.

Montero, GREAT Ibex trophy !

One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I could be gauranteed a 50" ram or better or only pay %25 of the hunt then I might be interested in taking a chance.

I suspect the percentage of 50"+ rams taken each year in Kyrgyzstan is very low. I'd say a good ram is in the 46-48" inch range and many smaller rams are taken each year. Considering the cost of government licences to these operators, 25% wouldn't even come close to covering that let alone their other costs. I can't see anyone taking you up on that offer.....it's just not realistic. It would be like wanting a guaranteed 40" Dall for a bargain price. The near 50% refund offer on this hunt seems most generous. Pick a reputable outfitter, go hunt hard, enjoy the hunt and ram for what they are and leave the tape measure at home. If inches of horn are that important, I'd say don't waste your money going.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This one was found and brought back to camp by the canadian Hunter that was with me. This was the biggest of the ones we saw lying on the ground during the hunt. 68"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nube. Just got a call...I have a clients Marco polo ram in clearance stage in New York right now same camp I hunted with Kay . 61" I'll post a pic as soon as it hits the studio.

posted Hide Post
Special prices ONLY for January-February 2016!

Mid-Asian ibex hunt for $4800

Marco Polo sheep hunt for $18500

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Artistry of Wildlife,

Surely that ram has cleared by now.
Please post a pic.
Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of the Sheep taken at this camp .
For my client in Virginia

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Kairat. Tried to go to your web site and got a malware ahead message. Might need to have your internet guys take a look. Bruce

Posts: 372 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Wow! What amazing artistry at work. One of the best I have ever seen - not that I am an expert! I can see real passion & skill in that work!

Thanks for sharing!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful mount and of a great sheep.

I should have hunted sheep in my earlier years.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
To get more info about hunt please contact me huntinginkg@yahoo.com

www.kyrgyzmountainhunt.com

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
These prices are very good. For comparison purposes, I was offered a MP in another country for $40,000. This was with a very well known and reputable outfitter.

Posts: 11943 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was the other country Tajikistan?
If so, that hunt is most likely very different in regards to trophy quality.
In Kyrg you most likely won't break 50" on a ram.
In Tajikistan you have a shot at breaking 60", or very close.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes it was. In addition, these guys have a different plan of travel that cuts way down on those LONG drives to camp.

Posts: 11943 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SkiBumplus3:
Great opportunity. I am already booked. Frowner

ski+3
Great good luck

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gillettehunter:
Hi Kairat. Tried to go to your web site and got a malware ahead message. Might need to have your internet guys take a look. Bruce

Hi Bruce,
Could you please check and open our website one more, guys already worked on our website. Thanks much.

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Dear Hunters!

I would like to inform all that i still have available dates for MP hunt and ibex hunt. And also sharing with my previous hunter`s contacts to get more info about us.

Timothy Lund (USA), tlund37@yahoo.com, MP / 2 Ibexes, 15 Feb 2016

Alex Levitov (USA), LevitoAB@EVMS.EDU , tel: 757-284-6441, MP/ Ibex, 2013-2015

Spencer Main (USA), spencermain@yahoo.com , Ibex, 2015

Сolton Gilles (USA), coltonlgiles@gmail.com , Ibex, 2015

Dennis Harris (USA), cremudgeon34@yahoo.com ,tel: 810-648-4800, 2 Ibexes. 2013-2014

Derek Ekdahl (CAN), derek.ekdahl@hotmail.com ,tel: 780-712-7974, MP/ Ibex. 2013

Adam Luka (CAN), armbender2010@gmail.com ,tel: 780-834-0152, MP/ Ibex. 2015

Jason Shaw (CAN), jasonalexandershaw@hotmail.com ,tel: 250-219-2815, Ibex. 2015

Robert LaGrone (USA), turbobob@yahoo.com ,tel: 409-392-1599, Ibex.2013

John Roou (USA), johnroou@hotmail.com ,Ibex . 2013

Brent Glentworth (New Zealand). brent.glentworth@ecan.govt.nz , Ibex 2014

Scott Richardson (New Zealand), sjbrichardson@hotmail.com , Ibex. 2014

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Site now loads properly. Bruce

Posts: 372 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bruce!

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Dear Hunters,

I would like to inform you that, "Arpa-Marco Polo" Hunting Service Company started taking an applications from the hunters who would like to hunt with us for the next hunting season 2017-2018.

To reserve hunting dates and book hunt please contact me or write to my email huntinginkg@yahoo.com

To get more info about hunt please visit our webpage www.kyrgyzmountainhunt.com

I tried to attach some pictures from our last hunt but i couldn`t ( but you can look them on our webpage.
Thanks all,

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov
arpamarcopolo@yahoo.com