Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks Anton
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Agree 100%, Anton takes the most amazing photos.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9363 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike happy you frame my photos Smiler, it was really the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A.Dahlgren:
Thanks Mike happy you frame my photos Smiler, it was really the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

I am just starting. The first one cost $300 plus $700 for frame. Then Costco started doing frames for $360 all in.

Beats taxidermy and fills up the house.

What we need to do is a fishing trip in Panama or Costa Rica and get some Marlin breaking the water pictures Cool

Also when Costco made my first canvas frame - it was damaged and they made me a replacement. The photo guys were fighting over the damaged frame. Also when I gave it to professional framers - they had other customers bidding on the frame.

I got to see the artic pictures for the next frame.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!! nice pic. I would love it if Anton would follow me around taking my pics on some of my hunts. Would be money well spent

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
quote:
Originally posted by A.Dahlgren:

I am just starting. The first one cost $300 plus $700 for frame. Then Costco started doing frames for $360 all in.

Beats taxidermy and fills up the house.

What we need to do is a fishing trip in Panama or Costa Rica and get some Marlin breaking the water pictures Cool

Also when Costco made my first canvas frame - it was damaged and they made me a replacement. The photo guys were fighting over the damaged frame. Also when I gave it to professional framers - they had other customers bidding on the frame.

I got to see the artic pictures for the next frame.

Mike

Haha good to hear, Panama sounds interesting!

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nube:
WOW!! nice pic. I would love it if Anton would follow me around taking my pics on some of my hunts. Would be money well spent

Just let me know. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely outstanding picture..... And all your pictures in general. Bravo

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hes the best period . Wink

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote