THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Small restaurants ,wines ,exquisite meals ,dogs and shotguns

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small restaurants ,wines ,exquisite meals ,dogs and shotguns
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We are specialized in old style safaris ,taylor made ,hunting many species of birds ,always with the help of good dogs .Many experienced hunters choosen us .This isnt commercial dove shoting operation where you must shoot 3000 shells a day ,thissafaris are for relaxing enjoy dogs ,good shotguns and the best wines beers and wisky .Contrary to what many thinks this safaris arent the most expensive .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
MANY AR MEMBERS WOULD REMEMBER THIS VERANDA

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh my...perfection!

I assume you have shotguns for rent and if so what brand?

Thanks

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I have many shotguns ,Berettas a390s and a400,Franchis 720 ,brownings ,remington ,Skb ,etc .I dont rent them THEY ARE INCLUDED in my packages .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
Sending you a PM - This is exactly what I am looking for!

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Juan, Excellent set of pictures and great looking birds !!!

We need to stop talking about it and come over and do it !

Just need to get 2017 out of the way as we have booked dates and hunts already .....

All the best Señor Juan and good hunting !

Charlie

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2256 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you Charlie ,i want to hunt birds there too ,love your posts .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Classy. Always something new. I need to make the time to come down.

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen ,2017 duck season will be great ,almost all the croplands in Cordoba and Santa Fe are under water .Please see it on google .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Juan please check your mail!

Charlie

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2256 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote