THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Anyone use a Caesar Guerini shotguns?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone use a Caesar Guerini shotguns?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have experience with Caesar Guerini shotguns? Pros or cons?
Thanks,

Posts: 10095 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
My wife shoots a CG Summit trapgun and absolutely loves it. We have alot of trapshooting friends that also shoot CGs.

Very good quality made shotgun. She has probably 10k rounds thru hers and its not even broke in yet...

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Scott, I like your byline, but then I have always been a Heinlein fan too.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
kind of heavy for me, but I looked them over real hard when I was looking for a new trap gun.
the weight was the only drawback I could find.

they have a good reputation, and the guys I know that have them have no complaints.

Posts: 4962 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used to have a Magnus Sporting 20ga with 32" barrels and case colored receiver. Beautiful wood. It was a great skeet and 5 stand gun. Sold it to help finance a Kreighoff or I would still have it. Great gun.

There are several here at my local clays club in Prescott and I see a lot of them at Ben Avery down in Phoenix. Everyone I know who owns one is very happy with it.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used one for a year of upland and duck shooting. In 20g

I found it pretty much on par with any other gun in its price range for quality, and personally I shot really well with it, which is more important than brand IN my opinion.
Nice guns, well made and usable.

Posts: 4212 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have several and like them very much. Well made, good looking and shoot well for me.

They are known for fantastic customer service - I had one with a nick in the barrel, sent it back and they fixed it perfectly at little to no cost.

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought a CG Sporting in 28 gauge several years ago @ the Grand. It has 32” bbls. and is quite heavy.
A good gun, s bit too heavy to hunt w/ all day, but works fine on clays.
Fit & finish are top shelf - as most CG’s I’ve seen.
Just my opinion..
Brittman