THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    BLACK DOG OUTFITTERS ALBERTA .

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BLACK DOG OUTFITTERS ALBERTA .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Ihave the pleasure to guide Blaine Burns hunting birds -mostly ducks and partiges-and he taugth me a lot about ducks HES THE DUCK MAN let see what he tells about himself My name is Blaine Burns and I own and operate Black Dog Outfitters with my wonderful wife Jane. Waterfowling has been a huge part of my life since my teenage years. I have worked for Ducks Unlimited as a biologist and area manager for 17 years and have studied, developed and maintained waterfowl habitat across the Canadian Prairie Provinces in that time. I started Black Dog Outfitters in 1997 and have provided high quality waterfowl hunts for clients since then. It is my sincere wish to provide my clients with the best trip possible. If you book with me you have my word that I will do everything I can to make it happen!We hunted hundreds of ducks each morning and each afternoon ,some partriges and of course tons of doves pidgeons and parakeets ,but his experience on goose hunting and duck hunting isnt comparableb.He is a biologist specialized on duck hunting .I recommend him and his outfit .MANY OF MY CLIENTES HUNTED WITH HIM AND NOTHING IS COMPARABLE .http://www.blackdogoutfittersalberta.com/
Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blaine Burns is one of the biologists with more experience on duck and geese hunting in the world .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Juan Pozzi and his family and crew at Los Dogos! We spent 4 fantastic days with them and had a really great time. The duck hunting was unbelievable! Lots of birds, great food and company. Also very affordable. They do it right and I recommend him to anyone that is thinking of hunting there. I have been to Argentina and Uruguay a number of times and they may be the best value available!

Posts: 1 | Location: Tofield, Alberta. Canada | Registered: 10 June 2015

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote