THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    What's the latest on Argentina opening up?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's the latest on Argentina opening up?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Missed my annual trip to Argentina this year thanks to, as Saeed would say, "the bloody Chinks". Have deposits at two lodges for next year-anyone who has insight regarding when to book airline tickets? FWIW I am 68 and feel confident I will have the Chinese Plague vaccine on board by mid spring unless the dumbocrats totally F everything up. Trip is planned for late May.

"Never, ever, book a hunt with Jeri Booth or Detail Company Adventures"

Posts: 482 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I will check with my guys, but it has been very fluid for 10 months. As it seems you have spent much time there, you know that things change on a whim. The new/renewed administration is not the biggest fan of hunting.

I will let you know what I can find out. I am also yearning to return to Argentina where I would once spend close half of a year for many years, spaced out, of course.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote