THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Some of the latest photos of duck hunting

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some of the latest photos of duck hunting
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quite the pile of ducks! I didn't even see, much less kill, that many this entire season.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Very easy to shoot 200 ducks in a morning ...

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Is that lamb, goat or pork on the grill?
I salivate just looking no matter the source.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
It appears to be a pig, or lechón.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Cabrito Marcus and i invited you .Besides that we will taste some wines and beers .Just speaking makes me thirsty ill pick up a homemade beer jeje . beer

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Very easy to shoot 200 ducks in a morning....."

But....not legal. So why do you advertise it?

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
In Santa Fe in rice fields during cropping they issue permits for culling ducks .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bull shit. Culling waterfowl? Really? Bull shit. And you know it.

Exactly, when, during the season would that be? And by what species? And, how, exactly, would that be regulated?

Bullshit.

Yet you advertise that any/all of your clients can expect to shoot 200 ducks...in one day? Regardless of when they book? Really?

Bullshit. And you know it. Bullshit.

What a bunch of crap. Bullshit. Absolute bullshit.

I'm calling you out.

One gun? 200 ducks? In a day? One gun? Bullshit.

Legal?

Absolute bullshit.

I'm calling you out.

Bullshit.

You may play games with licenses/clients/ guides/field managers/bird boys, and staff, but....200 ducks in one day, for one client, is.... illegal. And you know it.

THIS SHIT IS EXACTLY WHY THE ANTI-HUNTERS HATE US !!!

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not taking sides here. I do not know with 100% certainty.

I will say that there is another outfitter that I know of that has a limit on ducks during the winter (in Argentina). However, from time to time, they offer hunts during the summer (in Argentina) for ducks that are destroying crops. They say that is no limit and that these hunts are being offered pursuant to special permits being issued.

Do these special permits exist? I have no idea. I have never been on these hunts nor do I know anyone who has been.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nor am I taking sides, but for a person who's posted his own hunts, had several AR members hunt with him, and been on this site since 2004 as a bird hunting guide/outfitter, what is total BS is for someone to make a rant like that without just asking how, within the confines of Argentina's legal bounds, he can do hunts like that. Totally classless in my opinion!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will accept the criticism of my post, txsouthpaw. It was inappropriate. I apologize.

What I know, is that I have read the regs, and I have been told by several outfitters, 3 of whom I've hunted with, that for a single client to take 200 ducks in one day, under one license is not legal. That's the basis for my question.

Did I post in bad form? Yes. For that I will apologize. I will also apologize if I am wrong about the legality of the claim. All I have to go on is the info provided me by several outfitters who hunt throughout Argentina, including Santa Fe.

Again, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it and apologize.

114-R10David

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dont worry you dont need to apologize ,because you cannot know the special permits for rice fields in Santa Fe .The special permits are issued from time to time on ricefields or croplands ,in the past the rice companies even pay the shells ,now the outfitters take advantage of this .There are clouds of ducks that destroy a field in a few days .Same problem with the geese in the Patagonia ,but the last lefty goverment banned it .Nobody enforces the law because the alternative for farmers is poison .By the way most of my clients harvest 15 ducks a day and then go to shoot doves or pidgeons .Im not trying to advertise ,i cannot guide more clients ,just trying to ilustrate how many ducks are over here .I hunt my own lands since many years ago and i have an excellent conservation work .Very few times hunt on rice fiels ,im getting old and for my just a few snipes and a duck is enough ,then i read in front of the fireplace with my old dogs .My apologies if offended somebody in a few ill guide only friends ,because im almost retired .Perhaps my son continues guiding but im not sure

Cheers Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA