THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Famous south african PH LOUIS FOURIE ARGENTINE SAFARI .

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Famous south african PH LOUIS FOURIE ARGENTINE SAFARI .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We have been hunting with Louis Fourie and his marvelous family .Anybody in the hunting industry knows Louis hes perhaps the biggets expert on game catching and management in South Africa ,a real expert on double rifles ,chooper pilot ,and well known PH.
Hunting with him and his familiy was a real plasure and we have had a great time .
They shot doves ,by thousands ,decoyed pidgeons ,by hundreds ,parakeets by millions ,partriges and ducks .Louis and his son Joone are experts shooters and his daugther Jeandri become an expert after thousands of shells a day .We shared some malbecs ,the best champagnes and beers besides tons of meals cooked by my wife and Blanca .G REAT TIME AND LIFETIME FRIENDS .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great family of dedicated wingshooters and big game hunters i have a great pleasure to guide them with Juan and his team .And personnally i guided JOONE and Jeandri one nigth .....but this is another history . beerLouis Fourie Game Capture is one of the leading role players in the Game Industry of South Africa.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Everybody learnt with Louis hes a true expert on game management ,sadly Juan sent me to Corrientes with a group of italians .Cris ,MARCOS ,FRANCO AND IKY were Fouries family guides .Congratulations to all of them for another succesfull safari .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Joe R. Lock
posted Hide Post
Parakeets are awfully small. Are they good to eat and are they challenging to shoot?
joe

Posts: 236 | Location: Florida | Registered: 08 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Parakeets are very smart ,and very interesting target .They have few meat but we eat cold with vinagre and olive oil .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
HUNTING WITH YOU
Maryna Fourie
Agregar a contactos
04/09/2014
[Conservar este mensaje en la parte superior de la bandeja de entrada]
Para: 'Juan Pablo Pozz

Hi Juan

It is with great memories that we left your beautiful country. Thank you very much for a wonderful hunt. I see you have posted a report on accurate reloading . Again thank you very much for all your hospitality during our stay and for making us feel so welcome.

Kind Regards

Louis and Mareina

Mareina Fourie

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ill guide and cook for you next season ,you will taste my partriges and doves on the coals inside aluminiun paper .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sforbsy
posted Hide Post
Sorry, you eat Parakeet cold? haha, the world is a wonderful place! I must try this one day when l come over to hunt your fine Duck specimens.

Posts: 193 | Location: The Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: 14 September 2014Reply With Quote