Tools

Very Sad Indeed!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Why?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess he like other birds and critters more.

Posts: 19354 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
I’ve spent a fair amount of time in that area over the years, as there’s some good hunting in the region and I have several friends who live near Standish. It’s really unlike the rest of California. Never heard of this guy or his shenanigans, but unfortunately am not that surprised. There are an unusual number of rebellious and non-conformists up in Lassen.

Ironically, there are two state penitentiaries within 10 miles of Standish. Good places for him to have a home away from home.

Posts: 3851 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That is pretty sick behaviour; the one good thing that I found in the article was they were to use the $7500.00 fine to finance conservation projects, not to line someone's pocket.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Sounds like there were more birds of prey than birds to prey on.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
There's a warm spot for folks like that.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stake him out near where he did the crime.
The buzzards will do the rest.
Justice

Posts: 1227 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
My ex owned property at Eagle Lake. That part of California is truly another world.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote