New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blixt &Co Sporting days
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone going to this? Just got the email and I'm seriously considering going if I can break away for a couple of days.

Posts: 178 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 20 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
I received the same email. Unfortunately, I have other demands in that time frame. But it sounds great and I am sure you will enjoy yourself if you go. What part of WA are you in?

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Columbia Gorge. Stevenson to be exact.

Posts: 178 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 20 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rick, Hi. This is some good news that has come through for me, the farmer called me yesterday and I was caught off guard ! So far just me Smiler I expect about 40-50 birds to be bagged in a very short space of time. If you are hunting in my area and can get away please let me know soonest so I can prepare. For now its just myself and I will hammer them next week end. Egyptian Geese. Let me know what your needs are soon and I will let you know EXACTLY what I CAN DO FOR YOU
I do not ask any monies in advance but request that I am paid after the shoot, thats it.
Regards
Harry

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Regret wrong post and I am not able to delete, please delete Moderator. Thanks

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote