The Accurate Reloading Forums
AA sucks

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4121043/m/2791037652

22 January 2020, 01:54
drj
AA sucks
American Airlines made a big hoopla about having direct flights from Miami to Cordoba almost a year ago. So, we book flights in December for a trip to shoot pigeons at two different lodges back to back. Now AA cancels the flights. I wish some other airline would fly from the US to Cordoba.
For the record, I am approaching 5 million miles on AA but they are really pissing me off,

"Never, ever, book a hunt with Jeri Booth or Detail Company Adventures"
22 January 2020, 04:49
Bwana1
Learned my lesson with AA after they cancelled my flights to BA 2 years in a row. I will never set foot on another AA flight.
22 January 2020, 09:53
DCS Member
Dr. J,

Apparently, that flight just didn’t get enough bookings. I was excited about it for our clients in close proximity to Miami. It didn’t make much sense for me, as it is no different than DFW-SCL/EZE-COR for me. I’ve flown through MIA to EZE or SCL before (once even APQ) many times before, and it sucks. ATL has been about the same.

I still want to try the United from Houston to PTY and spend a day or so fishing, then try their direct to COR. It arrives early in the morning, and depending on where your outfitter has fields, you can hunt that morning after a relatively shorter flight than all the others (except the hour or so connections from EZE or SCL).

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS
22 January 2020, 18:40
Jim Kobe
The same thing happened to us! We booked about two months ago and only found out about the cancellation after another member tried to book it. Still have not been contacted by AA. Talked to an agent and was told they honor the fare and to look later!

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

23 January 2020, 07:25
AnotherAZWriter
quote:
Originally posted by drj:

For the record, I am approaching 5 million miles on AA but they are really pissing me off,

That is a HEAP of miles; I have over a million on United and just about 2 mil on Delta. Don't miss flying every week at all.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

04 February 2020, 19:36
skl1
When I saw the thread title, I had to take a look. I assumed for Bird Shooting it was about 1 of 2 things:

1) Recovering alcoholic was bummed he had to miss a shoot to attend his meeting.
2) Shooter had bad luck with Winchester's premier target shells used on birds.

AA for American Airlines. Will tuck that away for future reference.