THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    new nonstop from miami to cordoba

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new nonstop from miami to cordoba
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
just a heads up, go a note from the detail company, starting july 4 will be a nonstop on sat and sun from Miami to Cordoba, Argentina

make the trip a little faster

Posts: 1013 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Which airline(s)?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
aerolineas argentinas

Posts: 1013 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are notoriously unreliable on domestic flights in Argentina.

Posts: 11958 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
good to know larry, I have never flown with them, I kinda liked stopping in Panama City and checking out the dark skinned ladies anyhow

One of Us
posted Hide Post
GJ:

I have probably been to Argentina 15 times or thereabout. My one and only flight on AA was enough for me. I have , however , seen MANY delayed flights for other clients which severely delayed the start of their hunts.

Posts: 11958 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
JUST CAME ITS THE BEST DUCK SEASON EVER flame

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had to re-book the trip to September. CHecked Aerolineas website for connections, they all go through EZE from MIA. Layover times are excessive.

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5500 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote