THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    How is your turkey hunting going?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How is your turkey hunting going?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted
Shot an Osceola down in FL but the toms in south GA have lockjaw and laying low.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13093 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shot a nice Gobbler in S Texas Saturday.
Had four long beards come to the call.
Never gobbled after they left the roost, but came in hot.

"Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
Mark Twain

Posts: 663 | Location: Texas | Registered: 04 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have killed two Osceolas. Called another in for someone .

My birds have mostly shut down. I have not seen one strutting in a few weeks.

Trying to get an eastern Saturday for the first time in 45 years.

Posts: 11902 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our opening day is next Saturday. I have a cousin from my adopted family I have not seen since 2028 bc of Covid. We are both vaccinated, and he is committed up Friday.

The third Saturday is way too late, but we will give it a full March. Then smoke some ribs.

Posts: 10547 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Drove to Wis from AZ this last week in form KS to southern MN saw lots of toms strutting.

My season starts the 21st.

Posts: 19289 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice Merriams Tom and a jake in Montana

Posts: 1194 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

It's been said many times on AR before - if there ain't no pictures it never happened!?

And on a serious note whilst turkeys may be everyday for all you hunters over there, they are not for all us elsewhere and so I for one would enjoy more details and a picture or three !

Please

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2242 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK Here's mine:

https://imgur.com/a/8pKY77W

"Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
Mark Twain

Posts: 663 | Location: Texas | Registered: 04 January 2007Reply With Quote