THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HAND RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Hand Rifles    McMillan XP-100 BenchRest/ F-Class Rear Grip Stock Group Buy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McMillan XP-100 BenchRest/ F-Class Rear Grip Stock Group Buy
 Login/Join

posted
Over on Specialty Pistols we are doing another vendor direct group buy..this one is with McMillan Stocks. They have given us a really good price, and if we have enough sold, it will be an outstanding price! The Group Buy is ONLY for this Bench / F-Class Pistol stock, no other McMillan stocks are offered. This stock is otherwise unavailable through McMillan (not catalogued or listed).

Here is a link for the SP group buy:
Group Buy headquartered on SP Site

And this is a webpage for the group buy:
Group Buy Web Page (for info., updates)

If you have questions, please PM me. If you are 100% sure that you are going to buy one or more, please let me know. Once we have enough guys saying they are buying, I'll set it up with McMillan for them to accept your orders. This stock is otherwise unavailable through McMillan...here is your chance!

Thanks,

Mike

Posts: 13 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 16 February 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yes,

I would like to order one, let me know how

Kirk Larson
Republic, MO

kjdglarson@aol.com

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
I need to have an account to see your webpage?
Maybe this would be better suited for the classifieds...

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
And it comes with a VIRUS! Do NOT Click the links above... My Antivirus shut it down

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Collins,

Ran my Group Buy page, it is clean. There are no viruses... You probably are not signed up as a member on SP (Specialty Pistols Forum) which is the first link at the top. Check it out, I think you would like it.

Posts: 13 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 16 February 2010Reply With Quote