New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swivel Breech rifles...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
David Price just sent me several pictures of his own rifle. Wow!! is an understatement.

This one has Damascus metal work, including the lock. A bit pricey, but drop dead gorgeous. Wood to die for.

Now I have a major issue, buy an heirloom rifle like this, or save six more months and go to RSA Leopard hunting.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Well if you buy the rifle instead of going to RSA we won't have to read 15 pages of posts about how you killed Cecil the beloved park leopard. Smiler

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll just wound it, then let Mark Sullivan kill it for me...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When it comes to swivel breech guns, i always think of George Hoenig. He creates some beautiful pieces.

http://www.hallowellco.com/george_hoenig.htm

Posts: 20082 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, George is a fantastic craftsman. He lives about forty-five minutes NW of us.