ACCURATERELOADING.COM MUZZLELOADING BIG GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting    LF a custom ml maker for 10 bore project

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LF a custom ml maker for 10 bore project
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
hello every one im looking for a custom rifle maker for a 10 bore rifle project i would like to build a left handed flint lock maybe a percussion rifle made for round balls i had a few rifles by jim gefroh but i herd hes retired now. if i had to pic a style id prolly prefer a german jager style rifle or underhammer any one know some awsome gunsmiths?? might even consider a 8 bore

Posts: 48 | Location: ft st john bc | Registered: 28 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent you a Private Message.

Posts: 2329 | Location: uSA | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only trouble is he's three yrs behind.
On mine, I might not be around by then.
Wish you the best on it.
George
PS: Jim, you need more help in that shop!!

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the pm cowboycs, are there any makers out there that arnt booked so far out im thinking 1 to 1.5 years max is pasific rifle company still out there i found a blog spot plus some information that it was sold in 2006 with the original guy going out on his owen also dose any 1 have experience with the muzzel loader emporium i belive joe williams owens it

i knew a guy a long time ago that had a 2 bore underhammer rifle built buy him seemed like a decent rifle

http://www.thegunworks.com/

Posts: 48 | Location: ft st john bc | Registered: 28 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Colin,

what about asking Steve what his backlog is? Or, perhaps one of the builders at Track (Track of the Wolf) would take it on.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote