January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 10: "A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat"
February 23: "We've had no deaths."
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
February 29: "Coronovirus is Democrats' New Hoax."
February 29: “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly. We are prepared for anything.”
March 2: "Pharmaceutical companies are going “to have vaccines, I think, relatively soon.” March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
March 10: "It will go away, be calm. It's really working out. We want to protect our cruise industry."
March 10: "Over a million tests have been distributed, and before the end of this week, another 4 million tests will be distributed.".
March 13: "I am declaring a National Emergency."
March 15: "Relax, we are doing great"
March 16: "I'd rate it a 10 (his response). A month ago no one ever thought about it."
March 24: “Wouldn't it be great to have all the churches full on Easter?”
March 29: “masks going out the back door in New York”
March 30: "I haven't heard about testing being a problem."
April 3: "No Problem Whatsoever"
April 13: "The federal government has absolute power"
April 16: "It's up to the states"
April 17: "Liberate Michigan"
April 20: "The US death toll could reach 50,000"
April 23: “Supposing you brought the light inside the body - either through the skin or some other way,” or disinfectants “by injections inside or almost a cleaning.”
April 27: "we are probably heading to 60,000 to 70,000"
May 3: “We’re going to lose anywhere from 75, 80 to 100,000 people"
May 8: “This is going to go away without a vaccine, it’s gonna go away, and we’re not going to see it again”
May 14: "If we didn't do any testing we would have very few cases."
May 22: "I've tested positively towards the negative"
June 6: "US largely through Pandemic"
June 15: "If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”
June 20: " So I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down, please.'"
July 2: "The pandemic is getting under control.”
July 26: “We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
Sept. 21: "It affects virtually nobody"
Oct. 5: "Maybe I'm immune"
Oct. 7: "Getting Covid a blessing from God"
Oct. 28: US rounding the curve"
Nov. 21: G20 meets on Coronovirus, Trump goes golfing

Trump tells Woodward the above statements were all contrary to what he knew on Feb 7th 2020.

US now leading the world in cases and DEATHS………

13.6 MILLION Cases
267,000+ Deaths

and climbing. 4% of the world's population and 20% of the deaths.

Some curve......

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"We are not going to control the pandemic" Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Oh well.

Posts: 2320 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted Hide Post
Is just old people. The boomer remover nothing to worry about. Just like the flu.

Let’s get on with life Wink

Mike

Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

Bernard Baruch

Posts: 11132 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I think the statement was intended to be more declarative in nature . . . we could take actions to control the virus but we are consciously choosing not to.

Mike

Posts: 17846 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think it was a statement of fact.

We don't control the flu.
We don't control the common cold.

We do mitigate the symptoms.

I read today that the flu vaccine is on average only 30% effective....

Posts: 37791 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12844 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
https://www.oann.com/cdc-revea...-as-covid-19-deaths/

You can’t control this pandemic but you can fudge the numbers.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)
"Bubba" by the grace of God.

Posts: 26582 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

PANDEMIC = DEMPANIC

Posts: 37791 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

PANDEMIC = DEMPANIC

Dems not letting a crisis go to waste.

Posts: 26582 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
it looks like it's finally sinking in.

Posts: 3396 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It has been "sunk in" for quite a while for some.......

one of us
posted Hide Post
BIG WORDS FOR AR NUMBNUTZ...

COVID-19 immunity may only last a few months after infection, study indicates
Published: Oct. 27, 2020 at 4:15 p.m. ET
By Lina Saigol and Jaimy Lee

Levels of protective antibodies against COVID-19 wane after infection, researchers say.
Antibodies that may protect against COVID-19 in people who have previously had the virus declined over the summer, according to a new study that could throw doubt on the idea that a population can develop herd immunity.

The React-2 study, published on Tuesday, found the number of people testing positive for antibodies has fallen by 26% between June and September — from almost 6% of all participants to just 4.4%.

The study by Imperial College London was released as a preprint paper, which means the research hasn’t yet been peer-reviewed.

The researchers screened more than 365,000 adults in England who had taken three antibody tests between June and September. Antibodies, a key part of immune defenses, can help stop the virus from getting inside the body’s cells.

Those aged 18-24 had the highest prevalence of antibodies and lowest decline in antibody levels at 14.9%. People aged 75 and over had the lowest prevalence and saw the largest drop, with antibody levels falling by 39%.

“Nevertheless, the data do lend weight to the concern that antibodies induced by natural infection may be short-lived (as is the case for other seasonal coronaviruses)” said Eleanor Riley, professor of immunology and infectious disease at the University of Edinburgh, who wasn’t involved in the research.

Professor Paul Elliott, director of the program at Imperial College, said the study shows that over time there is a reduction in the proportion of people testing positive for antibodies.

However, he warned that testing positive for antibodies doesn’t mean people are immune to COVID-19. “It remains unclear what level of immunity antibodies provide, or for how long this immunity lasts. If someone tests positive for antibodies, they still need to follow national guidelines including social distancing measures, getting a swab test if they have symptoms and wearing face coverings where required,” Elliott said.

The findings suggest that immunity to COVID-19 may wane over time, calling into question the idea of herd immunity, whereby at least 50% of a community can develop immunity to a virus and reduce person-to-person transmission.

Read: Doctors and scientists take aim at herd immunity, calling it ‘nonsense’ and a ‘nebulous’ idea

On Oct. 15, the government’s science advisory group Sage warned that herd immunity isn’t possible and trying to implement the strategy would lead to a new wave of coronavirus cases.

Sage said that it wouldn’t be possible to prevent the virus spreading from younger people to older people, and that “a very large proportion of the population would need to withdraw from daily life for many months, which would have profound negative effect on them.”

The University of Edinburgh’s Riley said the study suggests that antibodies that can be detected by a simple do-it-yourself test may not persist beyond about three months after infection. “If true, then these tests are unlikely to be useful for estimating cumulative population exposure to the virus or for individuals to use to assess their own previous exposure.”

Posts: 25070 | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fact of Life. In the end Ma Nature is going to win. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

Posts: 566 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where is the Biden plan and why aren't Blue States following it?

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I think he has it securely tucked away in the same vault as the Trump healthcare plan and Trump's tax returns.

Mike

Posts: 17846 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
I think he has it securely tucked away in the same vault as the Trump healthcare plan and Trump's tax returns.

Agreed...

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
so it's sitting on top of Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts?

Posts: 3396 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And that would be another yes...

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I just want Husseincare disposed of permanently and let us go back to the good old days of the early 2000s when healthcare was great and affordable.

In other words just get the f*** out of my healthcare.

Don’t care about Trump’s Tax returns—as deep as the Deep State is...guaranteed kosher.

Try to forget President 0bama was ever a thing.

As to the pandemic it will carry on until 60-70% are immune...be careful if your highly susceptible, pray for a good vaccine...carry on with life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 27280 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Canada:
Oh well.

The statement should have been, "we are not going to control the pandemic because the time for being able to control the pandemic is long past."
That would have been a truthful statement.
The pandemic could have been controlled if drastic measures had been taken immediately. The airlines would have had to be shut down for a month (can you imagine the cries of anguish from multi millionaires losing money?) EVERY person coming in from abroad would have had to be quarantined in a secure facility; no exceptions. Plainly, this was not and could not have been, done. Instead we shut down large segmenbts of the economy while welcoming infected travelers from wherever. We hoarded toilet paper. We closed small businesses. We refused to acknowledge truths and we spread half truths. In other words, we made a half-assed response to an underestimated problem. Then, we split into two factions. One factions did everything they could to build up the danger and spread fear. The other did all they could to belittle the threat and spread complacency. Both sides had no trouble with lying to further their agenda. As a result, we are where we are and we are not going to control the pandemic because it is no longer possible to do so. Regards, Bill

Posts: 2704 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
There is certainly much truth in what Bill says.

But for me and mine...we did not want any control applied to us...just facts.

I liken it to growing up in rattlesnake country. As kids, every time we headed to the woods in warm weather...some adult said watch for snakes!

We did. We ran into plenty. None of us died. We hunted and fished non-stop. We live in a natural world...natural things going to happen. Its called life.

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 27280 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Humans were behind the 8 ball from the very beginning.

When the virus made the jump from bats to humans, mankind was in for some trouble. The virus is airborne and seems to be easily transferred but very lucky for us the mortality rate is very low. The Chinese had the best opportunity, when very first discovered the Chinese could have put up military enforced quarantine and kept everything inside the area. Then nature would have taken it's course with all susceptible mammals either survive or die.

There have been some obscure reports that the Chinese have placed such quarantines in the past but it appears this time they did not.

Worry about an airborne hemorrhagic fever with a 7 day incubation and a 50+ percent mortality rate. That is what keeps scientists up late at night.

Posts: 1033 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 16Bore
posted Hide Post
I don’t see any law that says you have to leave your house or can’t wear a mask.

Posts: 1043 | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
the mortality rate is very low.

Wrong-- right now it is over 30 times as much as flu..

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
is long past."

We should try. And not let the knotheads defy common sense.

Even our court here negated safety health laws. Now they

gonna let folks out with cholera, tb, polio, etc.

You nuts say if person with aids makes love, they are murderers..

I see no difference, if we got covid, and we got breathing/respiratory failure

from covid because of knotheads ....

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandpasez:
quote:
is long past."

We should try. And not let the knotheads defy common sense.

Even our court here negated safety health laws. Now they

gonna let folks out with cholera, tb, polio, etc.

You nuts say if person with aids makes love, they are murderers..

I see no difference, if we got covid, and we got breathing/respiratory failure

from covid because of knotheads ....

I have an idea you old fool! Lets stop your social security payments until all the waitresses and bartenders start getting a paycheck again! All the teachers that don't want to go to the classroom? Lets stop paying them until they go back to the classroom!

Jump in the same boat with the people that are losing everything over those!

one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post

~Ann

Posts: 15498 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

Typical Ann, 1000 people died yesterday but she is spreading Trump's lies about the morality rate.

Hate liberals? Bite me.

Posts: 16076 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Canada:
Oh well.

The statement should have been, "we are not going to control the pandemic because the time for being able to control the pandemic is long past."
That would have been a truthful statement.
The pandemic could have been controlled if drastic measures had been taken immediately. The airlines would have had to be shut down for a month (can you imagine the cries of anguish from multi millionaires losing money?) EVERY person coming in from abroad would have had to be quarantined in a secure facility; no exceptions. Plainly, this was not and could not have been, done. Instead we shut down large segmenbts of the economy while welcoming infected travelers from wherever. We hoarded toilet paper. We closed small businesses. We refused to acknowledge truths and we spread half truths. In other words, we made a half-assed response to an underestimated problem. Then, we split into two factions. One factions did everything they could to build up the danger and spread fear. The other did all they could to belittle the threat and spread complacency. Both sides had no trouble with lying to further their agenda. As a result, we are where we are and we are not going to control the pandemic because it is no longer possible to do so. Regards, Bill

Would that it might have been just us, and containable.
Once out in the world, international coordination would have been necessary.
And quick, before the virus made its way into other wild creatures.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 11967 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
I just want Husseincare disposed of permanently and let us go back to the good old days of the early 2000s when healthcare was great and affordable.

What did you have then, and what do you have now?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Posts: 11967 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Sooooo, the world is fucked and in disarray and does not know how to control this pandemic but the Kamala/Joe administration is magic and will control this. Hallelujah!!!! I can’t wait for my future rulers and reducers of rights and freedoms to take over. Don’t worry Grandma, Bad Brain Joe and Ho-mala Harris will be in charge!!!!! space

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:

The exact same policy from the same company (BC/BS) at 4 times the cost, double the the deductible, and 75% of the original coverage freedom.

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

The exact same policy from the same company (BC/BS) at 4 times the cost, double the the deductible, and 75% of the original coverage freedom.

Yep. Just about the same!e with me......

one of us
posted Hide Post
Obamacare Lies:

Promise #1: “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period.”

Promise #2: “That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period.”

Promise #3: “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year.”

Promise #4: “For the 85 and 90 percent of Americans who already have health insurance, this thing’s already happened. And their only impact is that their insurance is stronger, better and more secure than it was before. Full stop. That’s it. They don’t have to worry about anything else.”

Promise #5: “Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase.”

Promise #6: “I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits—either now or in the future.”

Promise #7: “Whatever ideas exist in terms of bending the cost curve and starting to reduce costs for families, businesses, and government, those elements are in this bill.”

Promise #8: “I will protect Medicare.”

Promise #9: “I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American.”

Promise #10: “So this law means more choice, more competition, lower costs for millions of Americans.”

quote:

I am very close to this reality as well. The dims destroy everything they touch and then tell us we are all better off.

one of us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obamacare Lies:

Promise #1: “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period.”

Promise #2: “That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period.”

Promise #3: “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year.”

Promise #4: “For the 85 and 90 percent of Americans who already have health insurance, this thing’s already happened. And their only impact is that their insurance is stronger, better and more secure than it was before. Full stop. That’s it. They don’t have to worry about anything else.”

Promise #5: “Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase.”

Promise #6: “I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits—either now or in the future.”

Promise #7: “Whatever ideas exist in terms of bending the cost curve and starting to reduce costs for families, businesses, and government, those elements are in this bill.”

Promise #8: “I will protect Medicare.”

Promise #9: “I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American.”

Promise #10: “So this law means more choice, more competition, lower costs for millions of Americans.”

Suitable for framing.

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 3335 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

In 2000 y'all were 20 years younger, same as I was. Things happen to your premiums when you age.

I had COBRA with CIGNA (good insurance but pricey) also looked at BC/BS. Kaiser was a better deal.

TomP

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

In 2000 y'all were 20 years younger, same as I was. Things happen to your premiums when you age.

I had COBRA with CIGNA (good insurance but pricey) also looked at BC/BS. Kaiser was a better deal.

Tom,
I am not talking about just me and age has nothing to do with it. One of my companies provides insurance to ~100 people—2/3s of which are in there 20s. I am talking about across the board for a wide demographic.

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
posted Hide Post

Hate liberals? Bite me.

Posts: 16076 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tom,
I am not talking about just me and age has nothing to do with it. One of my companies provides insurance to ~100 people—2/3s of which are in there 20s. I am talking about across the board for a wide demographic.

Be a contrarian - move here and sign up with Kaiser. Norco would welcome another good vet, lots of horses and bridle paths instead of sidewalks.

TomP

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tom,

Be a contrarian - move here and sign up with Kaiser. Norco would welcome another good vet, lots of horses and bridle paths instead of sidewalks.

And...Norco is going to reopen its elementary schools in November. Bring your grandchildren.

TomP