Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where Are Our TRUMPARDS? Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
You never gave us a moment's rest, praising him.

A deranged, bankrupt, coward.

Now he got his arse well and truly kicked, by non other than Commie Kamala, you have gone very quiet!!??

No.

I am not happy at all with the results.

Neither was I happy with all your cheerleading an idiot who was so obviously going to lose either! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 54006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
Now we get to eat a giant shit sandwich for the next 4 years and the libtards will call it peanut butter.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Posts: 8829 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RMiller:
Now we get to eat a giant shit sandwich for the next 4 years and the libtards will call it peanut butter.

I said in 2016 that we'll wake up every morning and tune in to "The Trump Show!" Just to see what outlandish thing The Donald was saying and doing today.
Unusual for me, and was right.

To be sure, I appreciate quite a bit of what Trump has done. Judicial appointment, anti foreign entanglement, pro business and at least not anti gun.

On the other hand, I can't think of a bigger dipshit on stage. The Donald's tweets and press conferences and interviews and appearances to me looked like intentional hystrionics. Baboonery. You can't lead a nation from the Side Show, the Carnival, the Cartoon page. The 2020 election showed it and it's squarely Trump's fault. The Republicans fault.

Who can't beat Sleepy Joe and Communist Kamala? Trump.
Miller, the "Shit Sandwich" you mention had already been digested in the form of Gulf Wars, Bailouts, Corona and BLM.

You and I are lucky Miller, we get to be hundreds of miles away from the upcoming and impending continuation of the lunacy. Some of our friends here,........not so much.

Posts: 6352 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Scott, I can tune it out any time I want. I've been tempted, but among the several things Trump has enlivened, it's drama.

It's obviously a clue, that I need to get a life, maybe read some Shakespeare or something.

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 11736 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Four years?

Count on 12 with Harris.

The thing is that you should have seen this coming.

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 11736 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
Scott, I can tune it out any time I want. I've been tempted, but among the several things Trump has enlivened, it's drama.

It's obviously a clue, that I need to get a life, maybe read some Shakespeare or something.

Mister, Shakespeare would be neat but then again you did just finish a boat. Wink

You/ I / we have enough daily drama without Trump.

How's the logging looking?

Posts: 6352 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:

Four years?

Count on 12 with Harris.

The thing is that you should have seen this coming.

The crazy thing is you look forward to it.

If this is what you really want why do you not just move to China and enjoy the CCP?

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Posts: 8829 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Got Liberty?

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 26719 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Go Trump peckerwoods

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Posts: 11698 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you don't seem to like our form of government, and I'm good with that, but, what do you like for a government? Yours? A monarchy?

Greg

Posts: 253 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 May 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by setters5:
Saeed, you don't seem to like our form of government, and I'm good with that, but, what do you like for a government? Yours? A monarchy?

Greg

Frankly, I don't like any ultimate authority.

Governments, the bigger they get, they worse they get, worldwide, regardless of what form they take.

But, in any country, the government's job is to look after its own people and their interests, regardless of what form the government takes.

Our government does that very well.

May be because we are a new country, and learnt from the past.

We are seven Emirates, who not long ago were at war with each other.

Now we are one country.

The laws we have are for the benefit of the local people.

Our borders are protected, visitors are welcome, as long as they follow our laws.

We don't have politicians whose sole purpose in life is "re-election", regardless of what that might cost.

Stability.

Safety.

Common sense.

We are probably one of the safest countries around.

Criminals get punished, not given more rights than the victims.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 54006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Trump voters are probably getting ready to give bite me four years of the same support Hillary voters gave trump. Won't that be fun? What goes around .....

one of us
posted Hide Post
Here, but just chillin'

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23547 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote