January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 10: "A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat"
February 23: "We've had no deaths."
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
February 29: "Coronovirus is Democrats' New Hoax."
February 29: “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly. We are prepared for anything.”
March 2: "Pharmaceutical companies are going “to have vaccines, I think, relatively soon.” March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
March 10: "It will go away, be calm. It's really working out. We want to protect our cruise industry."
March 10: "Over a million tests have been distributed, and before the end of this week, another 4 million tests will be distributed.".
March 13: "I am declaring a National Emergency."
March 15: "Relax, we are doing great"
March 16: "I'd rate it a 10 (his response). A month ago no one ever thought about it."
March 24: “Wouldn't it be great to have all the churches full on Easter?”
March 29: “masks going out the back door in New York”
March 30: "I haven't heard about testing being a problem."
April 3: "No Problem Whatsoever"
April 13: "The federal government has absolute power"
April 16: "It's up to the states"
April 17: "Liberate Michigan"
April 20: "The US death toll could reach 50,000"
April 23: “Supposing you brought the light inside the body - either through the skin or some other way,” or disinfectants “by injections inside or almost a cleaning.”
April 27: "we are probably heading to 60,000 to 70,000"
May 3: “We’re going to lose anywhere from 75, 80 to 100,000 people"
May 8: “This is going to go away without a vaccine, it’s gonna go away, and we’re not going to see it again”
May 14: "If we didn't do any testing we would have very few cases."
May 22: "I've tested positively towards the negative"
June 6: "US largely through Pandemic"
June 15: "If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”
June 20: " So I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down, please.'"
July 2: "The pandemic is getting under control.”
July 26: “We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
Sept. 21: "It affects virtually nobody"
Oct. 5: "Maybe I'm immune"
Oct. 7: "Getting Covid a blessing from God"
Oct. 28: US rounding the curve"
Nov. 21: G20 meets on Coronovirus, Trump goes golfing

Trump tells Woodward the above statements were all contrary to what he knew on Feb 7th 2020.

US now leading the world in cases and DEATHS………

12.3 MILLION Cases
257,000+ Deaths

and climbing. 4% of the world's population and 20% of the deaths.

Some curve......

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "60 Minutes" Fiasco Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Trump spouted a bunch of lies, freaked-out when told questions would be "tough", then left. https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/25...ley-stahl/index.html

Kayleigh entered with a large, heavy book that she said held the Trump Health Care Plan. It held no such thing. The Republicans have no health care plan, after four years of trying to destroy "Obama Care". They have come up with a big, fat "zero" to replace it with.

Posts: 10955 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 16Bore
posted Hide Post
Man, you libs could see a puddle and call it a lake. You think he gets a fair shake from any of the news outlets you asshole commies worship?

He posted the stupid interview because they edit everything in their favor.

Where’s the fact check on Joe? Hmmm.... He sits in silence in his basement, just as he has the past 47 years.

Posts: 1012 | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am so tired of Donald Trump and his whining about unfairness, but it does kind-of look like interviewers and debate moderators take advantage of the situation to throw him hardball questions, maybe just because it's such fun to get him whining, bragging, and fibbing. So predictable...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 11943 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe if President Ass-Clown didn't tell or repeat 50 lies every day, he'd get a fairer shake from the media.

Lesley Stahl was doing her job. When Trump says we're "rounding the corner" on COVID on the same day the US has the most number of cases dx'd, guess what? A responsible journalist is going to call him on it. When he says he has a health care plan, a responsible journalist is going to ask him "Where is it?"

He is a whiney, lying sack of shit.

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.

-Mark Twain

Posts: 9640 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 16Bore
posted Hide Post
A responsible journalist would ask Joe the same thing, no? At least if he’d come out of the basement. Or closet, whichever it is.

Posts: 1012 | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 16Bore:
A responsible journalist would ask Joe the same thing, no? At least if he’d come out of the basement. Or closet, whichever it is.

They certainly should!

But they can't. Because Slow Joe is an idiot! animal

Posts: 37710 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
Originally posted by 16Bore:

They certainly should!

But they can't. Because Slow Joe is an idiot! animal

They're too busy providing Hidin' Biden and his family with cover...

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 6217 | Location: Retired and on the road, baby! | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Maybe if President Ass-Clown didn't tell or repeat 50 lies every day, he'd get a fairer shake from the media.

Lesley Stahl was doing her job. When Trump says we're "rounding the corner" on COVID on the same day the US has the most number of cases dx'd, guess what? A responsible journalist is going to call him on it. When he says he has a health care plan, a responsible journalist is going to ask him "Where is it?"

He is a whiney, lying sack of shit.

His entire life & presidency (sarcasm on that one) has been just like that.

Posts: 12829 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Amen!

Posts: 2320 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It really says something that when Trump goes outside Fox News the 60 minutes thing happens.

I'm sure he would prefer the closed loop feedback Fox provides, rather than the real world.

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 11085 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He should go on any of these bus left crap shows, just like obongo always went on Fox. Oh, wait.
Biden 2020, cuz Hunters out of cash and dat rock ain't cheap.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tom o:
He should go on any of these bus left crap shows, just like obongo always went on Fox. Oh, wait.
Biden 2020, cuz Hunters out of cash and dat rock ain't cheap.

tu2 tu2 tu2

And Hiden Biden, if the question isn't "what's you favorite flavor of ice cream" it just doesn't get asked!

President Trump is the most transparent president we've had in my lifetime.

Posts: 37710 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Trump like most folks with common sense think they can go on these shows and reason with these so-called journalists. What they fail to recognize (you think they would by now) is that these people like Stahl are total whack-jobs with an agenda and zero sense common or otherwise.

Logical reasoning is not in their database.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 27258 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Trump like most folks with common sense think they can go on these shows and reason with these so-called journalists. What they fail to recognize (you think they would by now) is that these people like Stahl are total whack-jobs with an agenda and zero sense common or otherwise.

Political activism has supplanted journalism, pretty much across the spectrum.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 6217 | Location: Retired and on the road, baby! | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

And President Trump showed her for the ass he is!

one of us
posted Hide Post
and of course, the Loons make no sense.

The Trump Healthcare Plan animal https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/26...alth-care/index.html

Poor baby CRYBABY Dump Trump!

Some Loon, Ledvm maybe, comment about Kayleigh's big book, the Trump Healthcare Plan?

Posts: 10955 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Only hope out there is Trump 2020.

Posts: 2540 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9067 | Location: Texan in Colorado :( | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by loiblb:
Only hope out there is Trump 2020.

World economic production $80T, debt and derivatives market many times that figure. Neither Trump nor Biden has a path forward.
Biden is familiar with the banks, who are familiar with Trump, and would rather not work with him.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Posts: 11943 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is what you get when you pick a stupid, selfish, deranged, coward with the brains of a 10 year old! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 53266 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And if you guys think this is bad, wait tell Kamala takes over! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 53266 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the time Jackie Mason bombed on Ed Sullivan, gave his middle finger and walked off the stage.

TomP

one of us
posted Hide Post
If Trump would try not lying every time he opens his mouth he would get called out on fewer lies.

Posts: 3145 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
This is what you get when you pick a stupid, selfish, deranged, coward with the brains of a 10 year old! rotflmo

No, Saeed. His television experience taught him to appeal to a constituency with the brains of a 10-year-old. Interestingly, it worked.

TomP