THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

FU Putin. You can hit AR with all the denial of service attacks you want, like Ukraine we won't cower to you. Slava Ukraini.

Page 1 2 

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Who "Takes the Fifth" 500 Times in 6 Hours? Login/Join 
one of us
posted
quote:
According to the attorney general’s latest petition, Eric Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination to more than 500 questions over six hours during his pre-2020 election deposition.


Oh... him.

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Donald Trump (Council Bluffs, Ia., Sept 2016)


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Donald Trump (Council Bluffs, Ia., Sept 2016)


Can't wait until the loser father has to take the fifth too.


Trump: "Putin is a Genius"




 
Posts: 16775 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Donald Trump (Council Bluffs, Ia., Sept 2016)


Can't wait until the loser father has to take the fifth too.


Ivanka will get the chance before Pops, the invitation to meet with the Select Committee reportedly went out today, the subpoena will follow her refusal and Executive Privilege just got largely shot down by the Supremes.


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
The 5th is not an amendment created so you can hide, it was created to ensure your innocence.

Read the book, "You have the right to remain innocent" to get a full understanding of the 5th


NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne
 
Posts: 1867 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pa.Frank:
The 5th is not an amendment created so you can hide, it was created to ensure your innocence.

Read the book, "You have the right to remain innocent" to get a full understanding of the 5th


It was created to prevent forced confessions, it is very frequently used to hide.


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The letter the Select Committee sent Ivanka is fascinating reading, including all the footnotes. With all they have already documented lying won't fly, it's talk or take the Fifth.

Link


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
Not that I’m defending Trump, or his children, but why wouldn’t they take the 5th? For that matter, why wouldn’t they destroy/erase any evidence that might lead to wrongdoing? If it’s good enough for Hillary…


"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden
 
Posts: 1796 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Presumption of Innocence and the Fifth Amendment. These are very progressive ideas. I am all for’em.
 
Posts: 5598 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
The Presumption of Innocence and the Fifth Amendment. These are very progressive ideas. I am all for’em.


I agree.

At the same time I want the whole bunch, all the Trumps and their minions like Bannon and Giuliani and Gym Jordan and Louis Gohmert and Boebert and Graham to sit, on live National TV, and state:"I decline to answer because my answer would tend to incriminate me." over and over and over. There is no other basis for asserting Fifth Amendment rights.


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Considering the the political virus that infects the justice dept along with the fbi. He and his legal team know what the orders the justice dept thugs are operating under.


"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

 
Posts: 6150 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
The Presumption of Innocence and the Fifth Amendment. These are very progressive ideas. I am all for’em.


I agree.

At the same time I want the whole bunch, all the Trumps and their minions like Bannon and Giuliani and Gym Jordan and Louis Gohmert and Boebert and Graham to sit, on live National TV, and state:"I decline to answer because my answer would tend to incriminate me." over and over and over. There is no other basis for asserting Fifth Amendment rights.



I can respect the want I want vs. how the process should work viewpoint.

If you take the 5th, they can’t get you for lying right?

As an old lawyer told me once, “ See that fish on the wall. No fish ever got put on a wall keeping his mouth shut.”
 
Posts: 5598 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
The Presumption of Innocence and the Fifth Amendment. These are very progressive ideas. I am all for’em.


I agree.

At the same time I want the whole bunch, all the Trumps and their minions like Bannon and Giuliani and Gym Jordan and Louis Gohmert and Boebert and Graham to sit, on live National TV, and state:"I decline to answer because my answer would tend to incriminate me." over and over and over. There is no other basis for asserting Fifth Amendment rights.



I can respect the want I want vs. how the process should work viewpoint.

If you take the 5th, they can’t get you for lying right?

As an old lawyer told me once, “ See that fish on the wall. No fish ever got put on a wall keeping his mouth shut.”


The Fifth Amendment protection is against self-incrimination, not well-deserved embarrassment. If your answer to a question does not put you at risk of incriminating yourself you have no basis to invoke the Fifth. It is therefore reasonable that every invocation of the Fifth should be accompanied by a statement that it is to avoid self-incrimination.


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

I just hope the get HIM (DJT) to the utmost he deserves. That's all. All those in his orbit, feeding off him, of course I hope thy get what the deserve too.

What's the probability?

If the "system" that we have previously relied upon, and the very same one that Trump tried to destroy or at least exploit, sometimes called the rule of law, can't bring Trump and his cohorts to justice, then we're fucked.


--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

 
Posts: 14799 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
Not that I’m defending Trump, or his children, but why wouldn’t they take the 5th? For that matter, why wouldn’t they destroy/erase any evidence that might lead to wrongdoing? If it’s good enough for Hillary…


Still a fucking liar, nothing changes. Hillary never invoked the 5th one damn time, even sitting through over 11 hours in front of hostile republicans, who came away as whipped puppies.
 
Posts: 14150 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
Not that I’m defending Trump, or his children, but why wouldn’t they take the 5th? For that matter, why wouldn’t they destroy/erase any evidence that might lead to wrongdoing? If it’s good enough for Hillary…


Still a fucking liar, nothing changes. Hillary never invoked the 5th one damn time, even sitting through over 11 hours in front of hostile republicans, who came away as whipped puppies.


Yeah, she’s a pillar of the Democrat party. Crooked as fuck, but a pillar none the less.


"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden
 
Posts: 1796 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
For that matter, why wouldn’t they destroy/erase any evidence that might lead to wrongdoing?


There is no doubt that they did their best with the scorched earth thing.

And there is no doubt that those who continue to want what Trump wants and what his followers want, and what the insurrectionists want, will learn to cover their tracks to hide their intent in failure, but not so much as to gloat their success, since they're proud patriots and want the credit.


--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

 
Posts: 14799 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They saw how good obfuscation worked for the democrats??????
 
Posts: 40061 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They'd be idiots not to invoke the right. And, any lawyer that fails to advise them to invoke their 5th Amendment right in relation to any questions is also an idiot.

But, it don't look good. Big Grin


quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
Not that I’m defending Trump, or his children, but why wouldn’t they take the 5th? For that matter, why wouldn’t they destroy/erase any evidence that might lead to wrongdoing? If it’s good enough for Hillary…


-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

 
Posts: 11926 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If there is any reasonable belief on the part of the witness that they are or might be the target of a criminal investigation, they have the right to invoke the 5th. And, these folks are definitely the target of multiple criminal investigations. Big Grin

I cross examine witnesses in civil cases all the time who invoke the 5th because they may be the target of criminal investigations arising out of the same event in the civil case necessitating their cross-examination. I couldn't be more pleased about it when they do it. Always happy to put up an adverse witness or a civil defendant in front of a jury who invokes the 5th.

It doesn't play well with the jury.

quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
The Presumption of Innocence and the Fifth Amendment. These are very progressive ideas. I am all for’em.


I agree.

At the same time I want the whole bunch, all the Trumps and their minions like Bannon and Giuliani and Gym Jordan and Louis Gohmert and Boebert and Graham to sit, on live National TV, and state:"I decline to answer because my answer would tend to incriminate me." over and over and over. There is no other basis for asserting Fifth Amendment rights.



I can respect the want I want vs. how the process should work viewpoint.

If you take the 5th, they can’t get you for lying right?

As an old lawyer told me once, “ See that fish on the wall. No fish ever got put on a wall keeping his mouth shut.”


The Fifth Amendment protection is against self-incrimination, not well-deserved embarrassment. If your answer to a question does not put you at risk of incriminating yourself you have no basis to invoke the Fifth. It is therefore reasonable that every invocation of the Fifth should be accompanied by a statement that it is to avoid self-incrimination.


-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

 
Posts: 11926 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

I just hope the get HIM (DJT) to the utmost he deserves. That's all. All those in his orbit, feeding off him, of course I hope thy get what the deserve too.

What's the probability?

If the "system" that we have previously relied upon, and the very same one that Trump tried to destroy or at least exploit, sometimes called the rule of law, can't bring Trump and his cohorts to justice, then we're fucked.


Here in FL the Desantis leaning newspapers are all over this. Trump couldn't win a race for dogcatcher right now. There are NO Trump signs anymore. Most came down of course after the failed insurrection he orchestrated after he LOST the election.


Trump: "Putin is a Genius"




 
Posts: 16775 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You don't come off as bad saying "I don't recall" vs pleading the fifth. But you still come off bad.

quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
Not that I’m defending Trump, or his children, but why wouldn’t they take the 5th? For that matter, why wouldn’t they destroy/erase any evidence that might lead to wrongdoing? If it’s good enough for Hillary…


Still a fucking liar, nothing changes. Hillary never invoked the 5th one damn time, even sitting through over 11 hours in front of hostile republicans, who came away as whipped puppies.
 
Posts: 3112 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
There are NO Trump signs anymore.


I notice the same thing here in North Texas. The flags and signs have disappeared, since about the first of the year, except for the hardcore trailer trash type of Trump supporters. They still stay drunk and display full MAGA.

I was watching some YouTube videos yesterday on Crime/Watch, or something like that. Twice the police were called out for drug deals or domestic violence and there was a Trump sign on an old pickup, or a Trump flag outside a dilapidated trailer house. It just looked so natural and reinforced the Trump supporter stereotype.

How do Ivy League billionaires like Trump get working class Americans to bend down and kiss their asses. I can't believe Americans, or Texans for that matter, could sell themselves out so cheaply. They just keep buying that snake-oil.
 
Posts: 12774 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
You don't come off as bad saying "I don't recall" vs pleading the fifth. But you still come off bad.

quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
Not that I’m defending Trump, or his children, but why wouldn’t they take the 5th? For that matter, why wouldn’t they destroy/erase any evidence that might lead to wrongdoing? If it’s good enough for Hillary…


Still a fucking liar, nothing changes. Hillary never invoked the 5th one damn time, even sitting through over 11 hours in front of hostile republicans, who came away as whipped puppies.


How many times did she say "I don't recall"? If it were that simple, why didn't Jr. use that line for his 500+ opportunities. While Hillary wasn't worried about being criminally charged, Jr. Bonespurs sure as hell is.
 
Posts: 14150 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
You don't come off as bad saying "I don't recall" vs pleading the fifth. But you still come off bad.

quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
Not that I’m defending Trump, or his children, but why wouldn’t they take the 5th? For that matter, why wouldn’t they destroy/erase any evidence that might lead to wrongdoing? If it’s good enough for Hillary…


Still a fucking liar, nothing changes. Hillary never invoked the 5th one damn time, even sitting through over 11 hours in front of hostile republicans, who came away as whipped puppies.


How many times did she say "I don't recall"? If it were that simple, why didn't Jr. use that line for his 500+ opportunities. While Hillary wasn't worried about being criminally charged, Jr. Bonespurs sure as hell is.


Who cares how many times she said it. She destroyed evidence that was under subpoena, and for that she should be in prison.


"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden
 
Posts: 1796 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
I find it fascinating that all you Dems are quick to convict any Republican, however, at the mention of Hillary’s crimes, you all remain tight lipped. It just shows what kind of morality lies in the average democrat.


"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden
 
Posts: 1796 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
I find it fascinating that all you Dems are quick to convict any Republican, however, at the mention of Hillary’s crimes, you all remain tight lipped. It just shows what kind of morality lies in the average democrat.


If Clinton was guilty of so many crimes why did Jeff Sessions and William Barr both fail to bring a single charge against her?


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When an organized mob of Dems initiates a politically motivated witch hunt, any sane person would take the Fifth, if for no other reason than to frustrate the mob. This has become totally out of hand. The criminals are easy to identify. There is a (D) behind their names.
 
Posts: 8698 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
When an organized mob of Dems initiates a politically motivated witch hunt, any sane person would take the Fifth, if for no other reason than to frustrate the mob. This has become totally out of hand. The criminals are easy to identify. There is a (D) behind their names.


Benghazi was a "politically motivated witch hunt" that came up with absolutely nothing.

So far more than 700 people have been charged with crimes related to January 6th, including seditious conspiracy.

How many were charged over Benghazi?


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well a whole lot should have been charged as a result of Benghazi and for a whole lot more serious crimes than what happened on January 6. Starting with Hilary.
 
Posts: 8698 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Well a whole lot should have been charged as a result of Benghazi and for a whole lot more serious crimes than what happened on January 6. Starting with Hilary.


Exactly what "crime" do you think was committed, and by whom?


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Well a whole lot should have been charged as a result of Benghazi and for a whole lot more serious crimes than what happened on January 6.


Another American traitor steps forward.


Trump: "Putin is a Genius"




 
Posts: 16775 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This boys asshole is going to get much larger and he's going to look pretty on a leash....can't wait to see the federal Marshall's leading him out..
 
Posts: 2300 | Registered: 25 June 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
You don't come off as bad saying "I don't recall" vs pleading the fifth. But you still come off bad.

quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
Not that I’m defending Trump, or his children, but why wouldn’t they take the 5th? For that matter, why wouldn’t they destroy/erase any evidence that might lead to wrongdoing? If it’s good enough for Hillary…


Still a fucking liar, nothing changes. Hillary never invoked the 5th one damn time, even sitting through over 11 hours in front of hostile republicans, who came away as whipped puppies.


How many times did she say "I don't recall"? If it were that simple, why didn't Jr. use that line for his 500+ opportunities. While Hillary wasn't worried about being criminally charged, Jr. Bonespurs sure as hell is.


Because you cannot be charge with perjury if you take the 5th. You can still be charged with lying if you state you do not recall, and they can prove you did or should know.

It is amazing what they can string together now with recovered communications and banking transactions to show someone is willfully being dishonest.
 
Posts: 5598 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And you don’t think HRC was willfully being dishonest?

She could recall baking cookies with her daughter, but not…

Face it, there’s a different standard applied to the governmental elite when compared to everyone else.
 
Posts: 7844 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
And you don’t think HRC was willfully being dishonest?

She could recall baking cookies with her daughter, but not…

Face it, there’s a different standard applied to the governmental elite when compared to everyone else.


As much as they hated Secretary Clinton why didn't Sessions or Barr bring a single charge against her?

Simple, they couldn't make one stick.


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
And you don’t think HRC was willfully being dishonest?

She could recall baking cookies with her daughter, but not…

Face it, there’s a different standard applied to the governmental elite when compared to everyone else.


I think HRC was dishonest. I just think no one really cared in the Justice Department. Did not want to spend the resources chasing her down. The Trump boys they would. Plead the 5th and no one can say you send you to prison for lying.
 
Posts: 5598 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Th standard they stated was intent. She violated security standards. You dealt with that stuff. She had secure items removed from secure settings, without permission.

Yes, I know other cabinet level folks got away with it, but the law doesn’t state that high officials are immune.

She should have been found guilty, sentenced like all the military types, then President Obama could have pardoned her.

The reason she was not charged was the prosecution decided not to… prosecutorial discretion. They publicly said “no provable intent to violate the law” to justify it.

quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
And you don’t think HRC was willfully being dishonest?

She could recall baking cookies with her daughter, but not…

Face it, there’s a different standard applied to the governmental elite when compared to everyone else.


As much as they hated Secretary Clinton why didn't Sessions or Barr bring a single charge against her?

Simple, they couldn't make one stick.
 
Posts: 7844 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Th standard they stated was intent. She violated security standards. You dealt with that stuff. She had secure items removed from secure settings, without permission.

Yes, I know other cabinet level folks got away with it, but the law doesn’t state that high officials are immune.

She should have been found guilty, sentenced like all the military types, then President Obama could have pardoned her.

The reason she was not charged was the prosecution decided not to… prosecutorial discretion. They publicly said “no provable intent to violate the law” to justify it.

quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
And you don’t think HRC was willfully being dishonest?

She could recall baking cookies with her daughter, but not…

Face it, there’s a different standard applied to the governmental elite when compared to everyone else.


As much as they hated Secretary Clinton why didn't Sessions or Barr bring a single charge against her?

Simple, they couldn't make one stick.


She was, as Secretary of State, an official Classifying Authority, empowered to classify or declassify information at will.

And she never over-ruled the FBI and CIA to grant Chelsea a security clearance.


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don’t think the SOS is a classifying authority. That’s the president.

And if she wanted to declassify things, why didn’t she?

It’s just governmental hypocrisy. If a cabinet level friend or ally of the president does something, it’s one deal, if it’s some high school graduate enlisted man, it’s another.

This isn’t GOP vs Dem, they both do it.

HRC may not have put her daughter in the loop at State.

Bill obviously put Hilly in the loop when he was in the White House.

Yes, Trump did more than Clinton, but both did less than JFK.
 
Posts: 7844 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
I don’t think the SOS is a classifying authority. That’s the president.

And if she wanted to declassify things, why didn’t she?

It’s just governmental hypocrisy. If a cabinet level friend or ally of the president does something, it’s one deal, if it’s some high school graduate enlisted man, it’s another.

This isn’t GOP vs Dem, they both do it.

HRC may not have put her daughter in the loop at State.

Bill obviously put Hilly in the loop when he was in the White House.

Yes, Trump did more than Clinton, but both did less than JFK.


What you "think" is of little moment:

quote:
Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority.

(a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and, in the performance of executive duties, the Vice President;

(2) agency heads and officials designated by the President in the Federal Register; and

(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section.


Link

The Secretary of State, and that of Defense, is always a Classifying Authority.


"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump
 
Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 


Copyright December 1997-2022 Accuratereloading.com


Visit our on-line store for AR Memorabilia