THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Roger Stone: North Korean boats delivered ballots to Maine

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roger Stone: North Korean boats delivered ballots to Maine Login/Join 
one of us
posted
President Fuck-Tard's buddy Roger Stone yesterday:

"I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

Stark raving mad.

https://www.newsweek.com/roger...boosts-fraud-1551937

-Our long national nightmare is over.

Posts: 10209 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OH THAT IS WHY TRUMP DIDN'T WIN...

NK AND HIM ARE BUDDIES AND THEY WANTED TO HELP HIM,WITH TRUMP BALLOTS,BUT SOMEONE

SCREWED UP AND DIDN'T GET IT OFFLOADED AND TRUCKED AROUND FAST ENOUGH..

SHOULD HAVE BEEN BOATED TO SAN DIEGO. THEN WOULD ONLY BE NEEDED IN CAL.

THAT MUST BE WHAT ALL THE NUTTY YTUBE VIDEOS SAYING TRUMP WON CAL

WAS PLANNING ON, BUT THE SKIPPER DIDN'T STOP BONING MARYANN TO STEER RIGHT....... YUK..YUK....

MZEE WA SIKU

Posts: 25953 | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
President Fuck-Tard's buddy Roger Stone yesterday:

"I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

Stark raving mad.

https://www.newsweek.com/roger...boosts-fraud-1551937

Maine...Henry Rich (Harry Ross) did the smuggle? Nobody on the west coast capable of hauling them with a load of Mexican meth?

Next I suppose we'll hear that the Jesse James has been re-engined to haul ballots, and the surviving brother will drive it.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 12297 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
"Pope struck by meteor -- AGAIN." Weekly World News

I won't take a sermon longer than 10 minutes.

Posts: 13803 | Location: Alamogordo, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote